Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas Everyone!:2pray

I hope that you will take a few minutes, and cheerish the time you spend with friends and loved ones this Holiday season. Myself, I want to extend to my 'extended family' here, a joyous and wonderful Christmas. I count my blessings, that I have been given such wonderful friends such as you, and I look forward to seeing each of you soon.

Please take a few moments tonight, and pray for those whose Christmas will be spent alone, with out family and friends, and for those brave soldiers of ours who are out there, so that we can have a safe holiday season.

I wish each of you the best, and safe travels if you are out visiting folks. Please be safe, travel well, and I look forward to another great year, with awesome folks.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Merry Christmas all...........I hope you are all blessed w/peace love and happiness.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Frohe Weinachten(Merry christmas):bouncy

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
Merry Christmas folks! Boomer a special thanks to you for being our hardworking scratch session coordinator!

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Will this day ever end:laughing Anyone ever notice how freaking slow the day goes after the presents are open and you slowly wait for dinner. Not a damn store open to slip away too either:laughing

Hope everyone had a safe Holiday;)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
This'll getcha in the MOOD for the holidays! Ran into this on the way up yesterday! did anyone else get snow??

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Yep Streak...between opening presents and posing for PHOTOS....i was about ready to Starve by the time we ate dinner!! Here's one from today of the fam and me.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hope everyone's day was a Merry one.;)
I am so glad to see it winding down...:clap Starting to feel like I can take a deep breath and relax........can clean up the mess tomorrow, right? :p

BTW......Thnx, Boomer..... I think he liked it. :D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Pepecita said:
Hope everyone's day was a Merry one.;)
I am so glad to see it winding down...:clap Starting to feel like I can take a deep breath and relax........can clean up the mess tomorrow, right? :p

BTW......Thnx, Boomer..... I think he liked it. :D
:thumb :thumb

1 - 20 of 22 Posts