Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna fire this one up to see if anyone wants to hook up in Lauderdale and ride down to Miami Fudds this Thurs together.....lets see if we can get 50 bikes....

goose

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
i've never ridden with any of you before, but i'd definitely be up for a group ride if it's cool with you. :) where/when do you plan to meet up and head to?

tdah :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We usually meet somewhere in Fort Lauderdale by the beach at the parking lot around 8pm, then ride down to Miami from there.

BUT, we are flexible. I have brought my friends Lenny, Kai, Chris and Gus down there before and they loved it.

Since you live near Miami, just tell us where to meet you along the way and we'll stop and ride with you too!

Goose

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nags said:
Not me..............

Nags are you just busy that night? Or is it too far to ride? Just curious.....

I hope you can make it on another Thurs to come.....

Goose

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Goose said:
Nags are you just busy that night? Or is it too far to ride? Just curious.....

I hope you can make it on another Thurs to come.....

Goose
I never go on thursdays..........:bluecreep

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
hey goose,
i'd be up for meeting you in ft lauderdale if you gave the me exact location. otherwise i guess you could just let me know the route you take and we can arrange to meet up somewhere along it.

tdah :creep

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone the reads this and wants to meet us and ride down to Miami Fudds please join us at:

The parking lot on the corner of Las Olas and A1A on the side closest to the ocean at 8pm on Thurs.

From I-95 take Broward Blvd east, til you reach Federal(US 1), take a right, go about three block, then take a left onto Las Olas, follow it over the intercoastal bridge, when you get to the light before the ocean, make a right and then an immediate left into the parking lot. Meet us there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
same bike just a diffrent look cause i low sided in the N. GA Mountains in May and bent the frame and messed up the C/F body, so i bought a new frame and had it powdercoated before puting it back together and repainted the C/F body.

·
Registered
48 Posts
ReneGSXR said:
same bike just a diffrent look cause i low sided in the N. GA Mountains in May and bent the frame and messed up the C/F body, so i bought a new frame and had it powdercoated before puting it back together and repainted the C/F body.
dood, i want ur brakes!
-icehot113

1 - 12 of 12 Posts