Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my GSXR 600 (2000) for a few years now and am totally jonesing for anoher SuperMoto. I had an MZ SM and it was the most fun Ive ever had on a motorcycle. The only problem was it was only a 125 and didn't have enough power. It did go 90 but took a while to get there. I once had a street legal XR600R which had a bunch of power adders like big bore, cams yadda yadda yadda, and it would flat out kill sny sportbike in a drag race up to about 90, and it topped out at about 130 with hogh desert gearing. This was before SuMo and it had knobbies so on the street it was slidesville. There is a guy who is interested in my GSXR for a trade for a totally tricked out XR600R that has been fitted with 17s for sumo too. So I think I will do it if the deal comes through. The only thinig is he lives in friggin Canada and the shipping with both bikes will cost us about 500 bucks which we will have to split. Anyone on here have a SUMO (big bore) that wants to trade for a totally cherry 2000 GSXR 600?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts