5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
As requested...80X80

Attachments

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
and the one you have here in that size...

Attachments

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Haven't done one for anyone else in a while, so here is Deez' new one, with new name!! (ok same old one...new name!)

Attachments

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
ZX636Skiv said:
New one for Roque! Don't worry girl, you are way sexxier than this avatar!!
Damn. A year later and I'm just now seeing this? wtf Was there a time I wasn't actually ON CF??? :confused :crackup

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
CasterTroy said:
:eek Holy crap.....I'm not a leghumper......nor am I hitting on you, but Gixxerchic you've got some GORGEOUS EYES!!!
Heh heh...you ought to see the rest!! :drool

SV_Rogue said:
Damn. A year later and I'm just now seeing this? wtf Was there a time I wasn't actually ON CF??? :confused :crackup
You must have been in rehab!:laughing

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Wow...been over a year on this one!!

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
Yeah...someone's been slackin' :redflip

Thanks again for the new avatar you made me! It's on all my forums and myspace now. :thumb

P.S. Can you make a little bit bigger one if it's not too much to ask. A few of my myspace friends say it's too small when they try to view the pic in my photo album.

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Don't have any of my programs anymore...or computer, etc. This new computer is running Vista...which sucks for any graphics...or anything for that matter. Damn I miss that computer...need a motherboard to get it running. No time, no money...

yah...I'm slackin'!!:nanana

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
...and still poor....

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Hello??:confused

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
ZX636Skiv said:
Don't have any of my programs anymore...or computer, etc. This new computer is running Vista...which sucks for any graphics...or anything for that matter. Damn I miss that computer...need a motherboard to get it running. No time, no money...

yah...I'm slackin'!!:nanana
Dude, Vista isn't all that bad once you tweak it right. I'm running Vista premium on 2gb of RAM and while SOME things take forever (like games), static graphic rendering is still good. Have you tried GIMP on Vista? It's a lot like PS.

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Actually, when I post that, I was only running 500 megs of memory, now I have 1.5 gig and it is doing much better. I still don't have all my programs, and really haven't had the time to mess with it much anyway.

I believe I used Gimp on the last computer, but I never got too used to it. Unfortunatly, I am still most familiar with PSP, which I know is entry level compared to PS. I also had PS, but never got real good with it either. All on the old computer and old hard drive. I have been contemplating taking my old hd out and putting it in my portable case so I can use it as an external...just no time!

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
And this is a damn old ass thread!!!

101 - 117 of 117 Posts