Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you remember the whole rabbit thing from Monty Python and the holy grail?
The viscious little rabbit that they threw the grenade at?
whelp, apparently Jimmy Carter was out hunting one day, shotgun in hand, and ended up being chased by a rather aggressive bunny rabbit, and they took that idea and put the bunny in the monty python movie...

no, I am not kidding, a man, with a gun, was chased by a rabbit...

damn democrats... :redflip

·
Registered
726 Posts
I remember an episode where a guy was walking on the side of the road and he got his foot stuck in a hole. well then he managed to get two feet stuck in the hole and he started sinking deeper and deeper into the hole until it was just above his knees. Apparently he was there over night and when he woke up the next morning he was hungry and thirsty and there was a cow neer by so he coaxed it over and attempted to suck on it's utters. well the cow jumped up and kicked him in the head. Then later he awoke from his cow kick induced unconciuousness to find himself up to his waist in the hole! ten a dog came by and pissed all over his face! Then a car drove by and didn't see him, splashing mud all over him. Then a remote-controll airplane came flying from over the tree line and slammed into his Head! IT WA SO FUNNY! He eventually went all the way in the hole and was buried I guess.
The moral of the story was "The perils of hitchhiking" I think.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cappy said:
I remember an episode where a guy was walking on the side of the road and he got his foot stuck in a hole. well then he managed to get two feet stuck in the hole and he started sinking deeper and deeper into the hole until it was just above his knees. Apparently he was there over night and when he woke up the next morning he was hungry and thirsty and there was a cow neer by so he coaxed it over and attempted to suck on it's utters. well the cow jumped up and kicked him in the head. Then later he awoke from his cow kick induced unconciuousness to find himself up to his waist in the hole! ten a dog came by and pissed all over his face! Then a car drove by and didn't see him, splashing mud all over him. Then a remote-controll airplane came flying from over the tree line and slammed into his Head! IT WA SO FUNNY! He eventually went all the way in the hole and was buried I guess.
The moral of the story was "The perils of hitchhiking" I think.
remember the argument clinic skit??

that was mad funny..

but the Heil Hilter thing has gotta take the cake...
when he was yelling his speech, and you hear the crowd roaring...
then the camera pans down and shows the guy playing the record of the roaring crowd and the two little kids and the old lady staring up at him with the look of 'wtf' plainly on their faces :laughing

·
Registered
726 Posts
No, don't remember that one. Only one I remember is the one I stated above. I don't watch that rubbish anymore:redflip

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cappy said:
No, don't remember that one. Only one I remember is the one I stated above. I don't watch that rubbish anymore:redflip
RUBBISH!?!?!?

pfft, I'll hit beat your ass with a pepperoni stick for that one! :p

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
synthesist said:
Cappy is clearly in great danger of being sacked by 12 Peruvian Llamas :D
or 12 mexican whooping llamas...

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
I remember back on SBN someone once posted a Holy Grain done on the comp with lego people..anyone else remember that one???

Peace Out

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
BRING ME A SHRUBBERY....

First the spankings then the Oral sex ;) :redflip

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
ziadel said:
whelp, apparently Jimmy Carter was out hunting one day, shotgun in hand, and ended up being chased by a rather aggressive bunny rabbit, and they took that idea and put the bunny in the monty python movie...

"THE BEAST!" LMAO :laughing :laughing :laughing

Or how about the part where they soldiers arms and legs get cut off :twofinger :laughing

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Re: Re: Monty Python

WOTs Chick said:
"THE BEAST!" LMAO :laughing :laughing :laughing

Or how about the part where they soldiers arms and legs get cut off :twofinger :laughing
That were he threatens to chew his ears off???

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
ziadel said:

THat was no ordinary hand grenade it was the HOLY HAND GRENADE! My favorite is still the dead parrot sketch. "THis parrot has ceased to be, if you hadn't nailed him to the perch he'd be pushing up daisies"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts