Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on the Injury list
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats out thare? I know thare is lots of stuff for Aprilia and Duc. But i neaver really see mutch for triumph. I want to get more power.

·
Moderator,
8,028 Posts
Then you want to get Wayne's tuneboy and some dyno time. Also, check out Wayne's site for tips and tricks. Wayne is supposed to have gotten 140+ rear wheel hp from an original T5 Daytona!

·
on the Injury list
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have to see 140 to belive it. But i know our bikes are cabible of more the 115 im geting

·
Registered
417 Posts
If you're out of your warrenty....

May I suggest head-work???
I'm gonna do it next (read: not this) fall when my warrent runs out. Apparently, for little money, the heads can be worked to make the bike run all the better.

:creep

·
Cranky Euro-Gnome
1,344 Posts
SilverSurfer said:
Then you want to get Wayne's tuneboy and some dyno time. Also, check out Wayne's site for tips and tricks. Wayne is supposed to have gotten 140+ rear wheel hp from an original T5 Daytona!
I'm not sure you could approach that number with the stock EFI. If I remember correctly, he was using a Motec system on that bike, which is suuuper expensive.
However, i'm sure that with his "cheap mods" and a tuneboy and dyno time with someone who knows WTF they're doing, a noticeable increase in power and driveability could be achieved.
How fast can you afford? :D
Cheers, Lee S.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts