Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets. "We don't have half dozen nuggets", said the teenager at the counter. "You don't?" I replied. "We only have
six, nine, or twelve," was the reply. "So I can't order a half-dozen nuggets, but
I can order six?" "That's right." So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was checking out at the local Foodland with just a few items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those "Dividers"
that they keep by the cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't
get mixed. After the girl had scanned all of my items, she
picked up the "Divider" looking it all over for the bar code so she could scan it. Not finding the bar code
she said to me "Do you know how much this is?" and I
said to her "I've changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today". She said "OK" and I
paid her for the things and left. She had no clue to
what had just happened.....
A lady at work was seen putting a credit card into
her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly.
When inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the
Internet and they kept asking for a credit card
number, so she was using the ATM "thingy".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. Do you need some help?" I asked. She
replied, "I knew I should have replaced the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car. Do you think they (pointing to a distant
convenient store) would have a battery to fit this?" "Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have an alarm too?"
I asked. "No, just this remote thingy," she answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key and manually unlocked the door, I replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check about the
batteries it's a long
walk.
Several years ago, we had an Intern who was none too
swift. One day she was typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?" "Just use copier machine
paper," the secretary told her. With that, the intern took her last remaining blank piece of paper, put it on the photocopier and proceeded to make five "blank" copies.
I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large
motor home was towed into the garage. The front of the vehicle was in dire need of
repair and the whole thing generally looked like an extra
in "Twister". I asked the manager what had happened. He told me that the driver had set the
"cruise control" and then went in the back to
make a sandwich.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IDIOTS AT WORK... Sign in a gas station: Coke --
49 cents. two for a dollar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IDIOTS & COMPUTERS My neighbor works in the operations department in the central office of a large bank. Employees in the field call him when they have problems with their computers. One night he got a call from a woman in one of the branch banks who had this question: "I've got smoke coming from the back of my
terminal. Do you guys have a fire downtown?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IDIOTS ARE EASY TO PLEASE I was sitting in my science class, when the teacher commented that the
next day would be the shortest day of the year. My lab partner became visibly excited, cheering and
clapping. I explained to her that the amount of
daylight changes, not the actual amount of time. Needless to say, she was very
disappointed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Police in Radnor, Pennsylvania, interrogated a
suspect by placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires to a photocopy
machine. The message "He's lying" was placed in the copier, and police pressed
the copy button each time they thought the suspect wasn't telling the truth. Believing the "lie detector" was working, the suspect confessed.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
IDIOTS AT WORK... Sign in a gas station: Coke --
49 cents. two for a dollar.
I've seen that before, not the exact same prices, but the same idea.

Yes, I did buy two of the item for the cheaper price after a small argument.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Saw this on another site :

ELGIN, Ill. -- A Roselle teenager suffered second degree burns during a game with two other boys where they would splash gasoline on their pants, set them on fire, then try to put them out.

:shake

·
Registered
471 Posts
YZFRob said:
Police in Radnor, Pennsylvania, interrogated a
suspect by placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires to a photocopy
machine. The message "He's lying" was placed in the copier, and police pressed
the copy button each time they thought the suspect wasn't telling the truth. Believing the "lie detector" was working, the suspect confessed.

:snarf :laughing OMG that is fookin hysterical!!! :snarf :laughing

·
Registered
81 Posts
I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. Do you need some help?" I asked. She
replied, "I knew I should have replaced the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car. Do you think they (pointing to a distant
convenient store) would have a battery to fit this?" "Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have an alarm too?"
I asked. "No, just this remote thingy," she answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key and manually unlocked the door, I replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check about the
batteries it's a long
walk.

My brother and I own a small shop. We install stereos, alarms, remote starters, vinyl grafix, etc, etc. You don't know how true this is! Typically when you're showing them them the features you get... "If the battery goes dead, how do I get into my car?" It's taken us quite a while to get used to it, so now it's included in the demo. Beats gettin a phone call on Monday saying they've been locked out since Sat. night...:laughing

·
Registered
36 Posts
I run a Parts Store and had a customer come in to buy a battery,
when I asked him what kind of truck he drove, he handed me the keys and asked if I could tell by looking at them.

I had another customer slam an alternator on the counter, swearing at me because we sold him the wrong product.
In his right hand he had his AC compressor. I asked him what he needed an alternator or an AC compressor, he looked at me bewildered holding up the compressor. "You mean this isn't my alternator?"

@#$ morons :redflip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts