Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to you during this holiday season that you'll remember for a long long time?

Mine...the night at the Children's hospital handing out presents and talking/laughing with the kids stuck there on Christmas Eve. I had a lot of parents give Allison and I hugs and fucking ABC news had a camera show up to film us. I paid the guy $20 to not get me on camera. The kids were great and I think we made a bunch of them happy.

A dozen or so called me Santa :rant :rant :rant I didn't mind it, though. We had some killer gifts for the kids and some of the 1:12 scale motorcycles were big hits with the boys :thumb

Post up the things you'll remember.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
flying down my parents street at 120mph in my sisters new Lexus LS300....

was fun :D

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Jester, I did something similar to that a few years ago...gave away my Barbie collection to young girls receiving chemo-therapy at the hospital I worked at....It felt really good..and made a dozen of little girls happy.:D

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Having Christmas with my inlaws...why memorable you ask? My ex husband and I have been divorced for almost 6 years now, and I was not only invited to attend to holiday with their family and closest friends but was also introduced as the daughter in law. To know that even though we are no longer together as a married couple but that I still have a large family that loves my children that much to let them have a christmas they will remember forever brought tears to my eyes. We separated before the children were old enough to remember a family christmas together and for the first time they got to have it!

·
Moderator,
2,562 Posts
My step brother putting 4 great big tea spoons of what he thought was sugar in is coffee. Wish i got a picture of the look on his face when he took a sip and discovered that it was SALT.........:crackup

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
My boys running inside and jumping up and down over what Santa brought them. Just me and my boys :) :D :) They had a great Christmas, as did I! (I got all I wanted and soooo much more)

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Watching Ed vomit for a third time the next morning. There are few things that can touch a man's sould like throw-up club.

·
12,261 Posts
Ok, there was another good one as well.

We were at the Christmas party for my family (between aunts, uncles, grandkids, etc). Before we left for the night, everyone wanted to get one big family photo. There was, however, one problem, my aunt had been in the bathroom for the past 30 minutes blowing it out. When I say blowing it out, I mean blowing it out. Not only did she clog up the toilet, but it overflowed. I saw my uncle come running back to the bathroom in rubber gloves to clean up the mess. Several jokes were made about what a shitty X-Mas this had been for Kim. We were all in tears.

My aunt finally emerged a good 45 minutes (and several pounds lighter) after her ordeal began to the applause and laughter of then entire family. We all knew that this would be a Christmas moment that she would forever be reminded of.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of going to use the bathroom in about 30 minutes. Never did I think such a beautiful woman could leave such a horrid smell behind. Silly me.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Cit, I hate to tell you this, but your signature says you're gonna get boyband ass :citadel

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
citadel650 said:
A) You misread it

B) You need to watch Old School again.
Are you serious? I love Old School, but I can't recall that quote. Damnit, Damnit, Damnit, how embarrasing :rant

Sorry, Jason, my bad. Forgive my stupidity :)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
angelgt, never submit to citadel.. he eats that up. :laughing

:laughing Good call! I need to remember that! :D

·
12,261 Posts
angelgtchick said:
Are you serious? I love Old School, but I can't recall that quote. Damnit, Damnit, Damnit, how embarrasing :rant

Sorry, Jason, my bad. Forgive my stupidity :)
It was a line by Vince Vaugh when they were moving into the house.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
citadel650 said:
Verily, this is true. There is nothing I love more than breaking strong willed women. Giggle.

:citadel
Baby Doll,
You've yet to come close to anywhere near "breaking" me ;) :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.