Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering whether women with children who post suggestive pics of themselves in the Sportbike Babes forum think that they are being good role models to their children. What's going to happen when the children see the pictures, and all of the strip-club-like replies about Mommy? Don't think that the child's classmates won't ask the child about the pictures of mommy if they found them. That would surely be an awkward moment for the child. But what choice does the child have in all of this? I'm concerned for mommy's child, because mommy has poor judgement, IMO.

In case you're wondering how this is relevant, one of the members who posts pics of herself in the Sportbike Babes forum is the mother of a young daughter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Incomming!

Techy Dives for Flame proof Shelter!:ar15
 

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
Joined
·
3,456 Posts
In general, people act like the way they were taught in the environment they grew up in. Sadly, it perpetuates itself. Ex, children of alcoholics marry or become alcoholics themselves. Same goes for abusive relationships.
 

·
Forum Leader,
Joined
·
18,929 Posts
No we are going to keep this civil and its a vaild point to debate about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
1fastchick said:
No we are going to keep this civil and its a vaild point to debate about.
I am feeling a little better knowing that super women's mod is here...:redflip
 

·
Insomniac
Joined
·
891 Posts
well, after starting to reply and then erasing it several times, i really dont know what to say. so, i'll leave this one untouched... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
chammer said:
well, after starting to reply and then erasing it several times, i really dont know what to say. so, i'll leave this one untouched... :D
Back out of the room and then run dude.. RUN! Don't look back!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,198 Posts
1fastchick said:
No we are going to keep this civil and its a vaild point to debate about.
I fail to see how it is...
a beautiful women posing for a picture is not wrong in any way shape or form.
she might find is demeaning to women, and therefore its not to her....but its not wrong, just has to do with everyones individual feelings.

I say hell yeah to moms who post pics of themselves, its mad hard to get your figure back after having a kid and I would wanna show myself off if I had done that too...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,198 Posts
Techy said:
Incomming!

Techy Dives for Flame proof Shelter!:ar15

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol


I literally can't stop laughing about this, all through writing my post, I was laughing...


GREAT one techy...
 

·
Hair Pie
Joined
·
477 Posts
I am not even going to attempt this topic, it is far to dangerous for ones thoughts to be misunderstood and make many enimies for life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
ziadel said:
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol


I literally can't stop laughing about this, all through writing my post, I was laughing...


GREAT one techy...
Thats actually an old joke from the "other" site.
 

·
Forum Leader,
Joined
·
18,929 Posts
There is no reason this topic cannot be a good debate, not a flame fest a DEBATE.... everyone has opinions on these things whether you agree or not.

For instance I think if you are going to be a mother (esp. when you have a daughter) and you dress sexy to slutty and your child sees you like that when she gets older its already going to in her mind dressing like that is fine. But what happens when the mother gets upset that her 13yr old is wearing booty shorts and halter tops....Whats she to do be a hyprocrite and say her child can't wear the clothes she wants (and has taken the example from her own mother) even when she is 16-18yrs old???
 

·
Stress Relief 101
Joined
·
13,581 Posts
What about the married man posting pics of them selfs hanging off 6 hooter girls? What about the married men that say "I'd hit it....."? Oh sorry I forgot. We are men. We can do what we want. And the women have to sit there and like it. If a man sleeps with 10 woman he gets a high five. If a woman does it she gets spit on. Its 2002. Things have got to change. :shake

James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,023 Posts
Well for one the "child" should not be reading this forum unsupervised, period.

Also, if she does happen to see it the it will be up to the individual to deal with that NOT YOU.

OB....dammit man I LIKE you but you just cannot let it go can you??

If this thing gets out of hand in ANY way I will kill it immediately. I too think the underlying point is valid for debate...but I also know this is directed at ONE person in particular and that just bothers the hell out of me.

Trust me folks....walk softly in this thread....I mean it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,198 Posts
1fastchick said:
There is no reason this topic cannot be a good debate, not a flame fest a DEBATE.... everyone has opinions on these things whether you agree or not.

For instance I think if you are going to be a mother (esp. when you have a daughter) and you dress sexy to slutty and your child sees you like that when she gets older its already going to in her mind dressing like that is fine. But what happens when the mother gets upset that her 13yr old is wearing booty shorts and halter tops....Whats she to do be a hyprocrite and say her child can't wear the clothes she wants (and has taken the example from her own mother) even when she is 16-18yrs old???
yeah, but how do you define sexy to slutty...
its all POV...
the world is not black and white, its many many subtle shades of grey...
and whats wrong with booty shorts and halter tops?
seriously?
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
11,236 Posts
i think this is America and the person can do whatever they want. only in the U.S. do you find people so uptight about the human body, it's just another form of art. what about kids moms who smoke during pregnancy? i think they are bad. compare pics to some of the things that the mother could be doing and i think you know that this is the least of the worries, if even one at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Flexin said:
What about the married man posting pics of them selfs hanging off 6 hooter girls? What about the married men that say "I'd hit it....."? Oh sorry I forgot. We are men. We can do what we want. And the women have to sit there and like it. If a man sleeps with 10 woman he gets a high five. If a woman does it she gets spit on. Its 2002. Things have got to change. :shake

James
Great point, Flex - same rationale should apply to the fathers, IMO. However, the fathers are not the sex object in those instances. They are responding thereto, but are not holding themselves out as the object of desire to where their children would learn to be promiscuous because daddy did it. Now, if dad posted pics in his Chippendale outfit dancing for a room full of horny women, then that would be equally bad, IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
I personally think that there is nothing wronge with good looking Chikas like 1fastchick to post their nice looking pics in there, or cori, or any other lady that feels that she is qualified to be veiwed as a sex object.:confused

That kinda went south didn't it?
 
1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top