Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got up in the middle of the night to watch this race and all I will say is (in my opinion) it was the best of the season to date. I don't think it has hit Speed yet so I will leave it at that. Even if you don't usually follow GP, it is worth watching this race if you have access to it.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Moto GP has gotten a lot better to watch since basically everyone is on the same playing field i.e. 4 strokes. I wanna kick Rossi in the ass for shoving Barros into the turn and making him go wide. :mad But it was an excellent race, Next year is going to be even better. There is going to be so much talent there it isn't gonna be funny! I can't wait!:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, next year will be very interesting. I just read that Edwards is "99% sure" he will ride for Aprilia in MotoGP. I am glad to see him in the GP but I don't think he will run with the front for a while unless they can do some serious developing over the winter. He is a great rider, but with Barros, Rossi, Biaggi, Kato (and who ever else Honda can muster) all on 211's, it is going to be hard to stay up front without equal equipment. If Edwards can run with that pack on the current Aprilia, he will definitely get my vote for 'racer supremacy'.

As for Barros and Rossi, I think that what happened in the last race is only the beginning. I think these guys are both going to start pushing the limit more and more with each other - which will make for great racing.

Does anyone know what is going to happen to Ukawa next year? I would rather see someone else on that ride. He just doesn't seem to have 'it'.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Is Rossi defanetly riding next season ?

I keep hearing stuff like he wants to do other kinds of racing. I first hear he's gonna do some rally'ing, then i hear he's gonna test for a formula1 team, was it Williams ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts