Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator,
8,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday nights are the night to show up at MotoMarket in Acton, MA. Check out their site, www.motomkt.com, for directions.

Ok, technically, Thursday's are Euro nights, but it seems the crowd gets more diverse and larger every week. Keep it in mind!

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Buells too

We show up there frequently on Thursday nights as well. It usually annoys the Duc riders, but it's fun. It is quite a place too, you really can't go wrong. And their muffins are great.

·
Moderator,
8,057 Posts
It sucks that the only days I can make it up there are Sundays . Friggin boat turning into a pumpkin really sucks :( I love checking out all the neat Euro gear that I can't afford ! I was lovin' that one set of silver and dayglo red Furygans . Hmm , I still owe Paul an Skorpion can hanger too ;)
Mebbe I'll be able to make it up one Thursday and camp out in Seans yard !

·
Moderator,
8,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
joel647 said:
Mebbe I'll be able to make it up one Thursday and camp out in Seans yard !
Don't be like that, Joel. You know I'd let you sleep in the garage anyway.

·
Moderator,
8,057 Posts
Woohoo , I've scored premium garage spaceage so I won't have to fend off West Nile carrying mosquitos ! Hey - you're prolly gonna make me sleep next to the Katana though :redflip

·
Moderator,
8,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Na, the Daytona sleeps next to the Katana, so that's premium space. You can sleep between the wheelbarrow and the lawn mower. :flipoff

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Re: Buells too

Golin said:
We show up there frequently on Thursday nights as well. It usually annoys the Duc riders, but it's fun.

The only thing annoying about Beull riders is the way they drool when they see the real deal V-Twin superbikes... ones that have won actual races in real competitions (not just against other Buells)...

But that dude who fabbed his own front end does have a sick looking bike.

:redflip :redflip :redflip

nice to be back boys...

Hinesy

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Superbikes? Who said anythign about Superbikes? I was simply talking about fun motorcycles. You can have your Superbikes, I'll keep my tractor, thanks.

However, I do enjoy looking at all types of machinery, and I try to refrain from drooling, it messes up the detailing on those prissy Europeein bikes.

:redflip :redflip;)

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
if...

if you can't say anything nice...

-force your enemies to ride a rubber engine mounted sportbike
-try to think up somethng nice to say, even if their bike is an ill-begotten bastard child of a hog
-pretend not to notice the pool of oil rapidly collecting under their Buell
-try hard not to mention the odd looking body parts all over their bike
-pretend that you too got suckered into Eric Buell's strange world of plastic and chrome nonsense...

:redflip :redcreep :redcreep :redcreep :redcreep

You know we do it out of love right?

:laughing

Hinesy

·
Registered
164 Posts
hey Wicked: If you want to head up from Beverly one of the next couple Thursdays, let me know. I'd be up for meeting other sportbikers.

·
Moderator,
8,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pg_rider said:
Damn I miss hanging out there on Thursday's! What's up Sean -- remember me? :)
Hello, Mr. Gilbert!! How have you been? Missing the New England scene, eh? ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anyone going over there tomorrow night, planning on heading over at 830, is anyone still there then?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts