Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so maybe not the right time of year but...........I've had my permit for awhile now in this state and just havn't been able to find the time to get to the class. I have heard different things about the course to get your prmanent riding license. When can I sign up for the class, where do I go to do it, how much does it cost, and do i need an up to date permit in order to attend? Plus, I live in Bonney Lake so does anyone know where the nearest place to go is for the course?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
http://www.msf-usa.org
They have a phone no and email you can reach them at. All you have to do is pass the class and you'll get a license. I think it runs around $200? I could be wrong. Anyways, the MSF course is highly recommended, I wonder how many people in this forum have taken it.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I signed up 2 weeks before my class (which is on the 6th 8th and 9th of Jan) and its $100. Just call in and you should beable to get into a class SUPER soon.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
You don't need to update your permit prior to attending.

They generally hold the classes at community colleges or other big parking lots; and there will likely be a location near you (although the timing may not be as convenient.)

I did my MSF class in January, and it was fine, so don't be too scared off of Old Man Winter if you get a class date within the next few months.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Tafnar said:
I signed up 2 weeks before my class (which is on the 6th 8th and 9th of Jan) and its $100. Just call in and you should beable to get into a class SUPER soon.
which class area are you going to be at i signed up trophy she is going to be at the renton..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.