Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Is there anyone out there that can tell me where I can find some info on an MV 750 F4. Also who sells the most or has the most inventory of them. I am thinking about the possibility of purchasing one soon. I tried searching the net and only find junk. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

·
Registered
629 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
good luck on finding a "new" F4 750 being they don't make it anymore. i think it's possible, but remote in chance now a days. if you do, expect to pay not far from F41000 price to warrant not buying the 1000.

·
Registered
620 Posts
believe it or not, but cycletrader and ebay are still sources for good bikes. and some of them may still be under warranty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, I was hoping there was another resource out there. I will keep looking there and hopefully come up with one. THanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
629 Posts
super_duc said:
Cool, I was hoping there was another resource out there. I will keep looking there and hopefully come up with one. THanks for the info guys.
My friend Thomas wants to sell his 2003 Evo III. Basically the highest level they went w/ the 750s sans limited production models. PM me if you're interested and I'll contact him for you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not looking to buy at this time. Just wanted to do my homework for a while. I am looking to ride my Triumph for this season and then go into the off season looking for a MV. However not sure I can hold out that long.;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
rearviewmirror
what do you thnk he wants for the EVO??
Where is he?

we are looking for a used 750 for my wife, but we won't be ready to buy until later this spring / summer.

eddie

·
Registered
629 Posts
Rusnak_322 said:
rearviewmirror
what do you thnk he wants for the EVO??
Where is he?

we are looking for a used 750 for my wife, but we won't be ready to buy until later this spring / summer.

eddie
He's in Houston.. not sure on the price, but it's really low miles and in new condition.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts