·
Two Wheeled Project Collector
1,310 Posts
pssst... They're his only friends

·
Rule #34
14,509 Posts
Lmao Don, clutch

Odd...I thought for sure he was gonna post the same pic he did on the "Dating for losers" web board I host......

Hey..I am trying to help out dudes that couldn;t get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a sac of bananas.
I can't work miracles Jay!

·
Vespa Rider
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn it, will you 2 stop stalking me.:redflip

Payback is coming TT, Forry, and Don. I know where you guys live.:mad:

·
Registered
704 Posts
me too clay and who would ride it instead of the bike anyways:redflip

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awesome picture soulrider :)

·
Vespa Rider
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clay said:
I'm just wondering how often the surfboard gets used since ya live in central VA? :confused
Clay it's only 3 hours to the beach from here. Usually every other weekend especially during the winter.

Hurricane season has been pretty decent this year creating good surf.

I still make time to make little romps down your way. A group of us were on the Playground a couple of weeks ago.:D

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
BREAKING NEWS!!

GUYS, say good bye to JAY "souldrider" word is he is moving to Australia to become a sheep herder.... the poor guy has a fasination with the little furry fuckers, i don't know what it is....the son of a bitch even chews lamb skin condoms as if they were bubble gum.. sick bastard... last time i rode with him guess where he took us to rest..."VA SHEEP EVALUATION CENTER" the boy is sick people, keep your cattle away from him!!:redflip

·
1,310 Posts
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!

RUFF_RYDA307 said:
the son of a bitch even chews lamb skin condoms as if they were bubble gum.. sick bastard...
Unfortunately, Scot was wearing it at the time... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
1,310 Posts
Wassup Big Man???

Eric,

How ya doin... Sorry to miss you guys in Marion... :(

But I been workin' harder Jay's cologne... Traveling a lot and working even more...

I was supposed to be putting my VFR750 together, but I have made almost no progress... too busy...

I check in on KP every once in a while...

Later,
Don

·
Vespa Rider
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn Steve is alive? Where the heck have you been hiding?

I was just down your way. Stuck up biatch? What your too good to ride with me now.:rolleyes:

·
Vespa Rider
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Biatch check that PM again. I replied back to you izzo. Lemme know when your ready to hook up, and I'll make the trip.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts