Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Looks like your trying to take the sticker title away from Caster. The bike looks sweet.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Debtanation said:
I'm not totally into decals and stickers, but you bike looks really sweet!:D Me likes it.:cool:
Me too but your bike looks good!!:thumb

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
hoaxci5 said:
I heard you gain 5+ hp for each sticker that didn't come stock is that true? :flipoff
5 hp, yes, but you also gain 30 pound in vinyl.

j/k :laughing I looks good. :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
i like it

i like it, except for the weird back rest. I would prefer to keep my bike pristine, but thats just me. :shrug

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very nice:thumb I had my bike stickered, but she went down and off came the vinyl. Gots to do some painting, then new vinyl... woohoo...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think you went a little heavy on the stickers there Decifer. I do like the trick tape sticker/location though.

Have you yet figured out what your winter upgrades are going to be? I have already started on mine.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
little to much I'd say lose the pen striping and 50% of them and itll look 100000000xs better

·
Registered
587 Posts
Where did you get your seat from or was it a custom job and if so who did it?

·
Squid on an R1
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ninedown said:
I think you went a little heavy on the stickers there Decifer. I do like the trick tape sticker/location though.

Have you yet figured out what your winter upgrades are going to be? I have already started on mine.
so far im thinking , Wave rotors , Ivans airbox mod, rearsets, paint the lower fairing and rear hugger red, and get clutch cover, crank cover, and gas cap chrome plated,
What have you started so far?

·
Registered
21 Posts
so far im thinking , Wave rotors , Ivans airbox mod, rearsets, paint the lower fairing and rear hugger red, and get clutch cover, crank cover, and gas cap chrome plated,
So far I have ordered a rear Ohlins 3 way adjustable shock w/ Titanium spring. EBC Double H brake pads. Metzler M1 tires

I may get Ohlins R & T forks. Or have them redone with Ohlins inerds set for my weight. Not sure yet. Still looking at full carbon fiber Blackstone wheels. We will see.

·
Squid on an R1
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have been thinking about an ohlins rear shock, ill wait till you get it then you can give me a full report:D I also need to get new rubber and from what i hear the M1's are whats hot.I was wondering , when you got your wave rotors did you have to get some special pads to go with them? And i did forget to add i really really wanna get my frame and swingarm powdercoated satin black:thumb and i just wanted to tell you you have the baddest R1 i have ever seen, i can believe it gonna get better

·
Registered
21 Posts
Decifer
The bike above you posted looks sweet. With some chrome even better.. As for going with the wave rotors no you don't need any special brake pads for them. Though Breaking highly recomends there CM66 pads. Don't forget if you are changing out the rotors change your brake pads as well. Did you see the group buy on for wave rotors on http://www.r1-forum.com/. Check out the deals thread.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts