Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would post a pic or two of my bikes. Trying to get some action shots, but my friends are not good with cameras lol.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
#2 - The R1 has a zebra tail because I slapped it on the ground doing a wheelie and busted the shit out of it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
sweet bikes man. since having two liter bikes is kinda moot, how about trading one for an sv650. :twofinger

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, yeah i am selling that R1. I don't ride it much and never intended on keeping it after I got the gixxer. I am going to buy a new car next so the r1 has to go!

·
No longer livin' in da hood!
2,388 Posts
WickedGixxer1K said:
Just thought I would post a pic or two of my bikes. Trying to get some action shots, but my friends are not good with cameras lol.

I seem to have the same problem tryin to get action shots. That's why there are none of me.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah all my friends ride, so no one wants to get off their bike and take pics. We have a few good roads to go stunt on that are remote, but it seems no matter where we go the cops get called if we are there long. The cops here absolutely hate bikes. You are guaranteed to get at least 3 tickets if they get you stopped. That is the least I have gotten in one stop this year. I am always courteous and pull over directly too. So we don't hang in one place too long for fear of getting nailed. MAybe we will find a place and get some soon though. There are some pretty decent riders here and in Lubbock, where I used to live. We go to Lubbock and go to the old airbase and do tricks there. I forgot my camera last time, but next time i will get some shots.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Re: Re: My bikes

CBR Rider 1 said:
I seem to have the same problem tryin to get action shots. That's why there are none of me.

What do you mean your friends are no good? I have some video footage of you on your bike you DON'T want to get out :redflip

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dug up a pic of my old bike. Its a 97 CBR 900RR, loved that bike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
WickedGixxer1K said:
There are some pretty decent riders here and in Lubbock, where I used to live. We go to Lubbock and go to the old airbase and do tricks there. I forgot my camera last time, but next time i will get some shots.

Yeah, Reese is badass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts