Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I havent posted on here much recently....and if I do its usually in the Cycle Angels section or grandstands.....BUT my birthday is today..Im a whopping 25 and Im having a big birthday party at a club/lounge in dowtown seattle...

I already know a few of you are going but if I left anyone out as far as inviting them - dont feel bad....the invitiation is open, lots of cool people on here I would like to come out for some shenanigans so if any of you are up to it come on out...as long as you get there before 11pm, they made it just free until 11 because i hate VIP lists....

anyway i hope a few of you can make it out tonight....dont worry about cards or anything and bring whatever guests you wish!

Dress code is pretty casual just dress like your going to a club and no athletic apparel......its a "pink and black" party so i wanted everyone to be wearing either or both....if you just cannot find an outfit fitting that description at all then dont worry about it but if you do have something dont be a bum wear the shit!!

I should be arriving with me motorcade entourage 10-10:30ish....:p

and here is my lovely flyer....it looks like a toxic sludge barbie nightmare i know but i wante dit to look tacky......thanks to senor bones for his fine photography of the pic with the eagles...:clap

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
happy birf day :clap old woman :redflip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts