Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up at 5 and drove two hours to Big Creak, near the Coast of Oregon... I was ready for a great day of fishing! I get in there, have my hip waders on.... I'm in there 15 minutes and lose my balance!

Fell right into a friggon 4 foot fishing hole and scared all the fish away! :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

Damn that water was cold.... I have to admit, never fell into the river before! :crackup

Damn, I'm still cold... What a Christmas Morning wake-up call....

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

Of the thousands of hours I've spent in rivers with waders on, I've never fallen in:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
:crackup :crackup

Jay....just when I think you can't get any...

Nevermind, its Christmas.

:dumbass

oh yeah...

:redflip

Nico

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Ride22West said:
God, for a second there I thought you were going to have some kind of weird "I was working at Olive Garden this morning and..." kind of story. ;)
+1:laughing I have to work tonight so maybe I can provide some good stories:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Jay :crackup Oh, Jay...

tommymac said:
+1:laughing I have to work tonight so maybe I can provide some good stories:laughing

Tom
OK, any odds on how many times you say or think "You stuck an ornament where??!?!

:shake :laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
azoomm said:
Jay :crackup Oh, Jay...

OK, any odds on how many times you say or think "You stuck an ornament where??!?!

:shake :laughing
I am sure I wil want to stick a few in some places tonight:rant :laughing

I am hoping for a quiet night so I can log the cme hopurs I need done by friday, nothing like waiting till the last minute:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
JDogg said:
I can't wait to hear the stories once Jay gets on a boat....
The thread is gonna go something like this.

Subject: An interesting thing happened to me on the boat today.

Body: It sank! Good news is, I was able to save the breadsticks!

:redflip

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
Jester27 said:
:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

Of the thousands of hours I've spent in rivers with waders on, I've never fallen in:laughing :laughing
I never used waders... Im not afraid to get wet :nanana

My cousin drowned in chest waders, once they filled he couldnt swim to the top with the weight...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.