Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had an unseasonably warm 73 degree day today, so I headed out on the Busa for a 4.5 hour, 150 mile ride. Got off to a late start, but I made it.

Here's all of the twisties central Oklahoma has. Yes, all 2 of them. :mad :rant :crackup

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sportbike Hell. Of course, it is good for high speed runs. The Busa will do 80 in first gear. :D

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Busa at Red Rock Canyon State Park south of Hinton, Oklahoma.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me hammin' it up for the camera. I've gotten pretty good at self-photography. :redflip

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
You and me both friend! I left work at noon and rode all day today.. we've got about 12 or 13 GOOOOOD sets of twisties within an hour of here.. oughta come up and ride some when the weather gets better.. and we've had such a mild winter there was Hardly ANYYYY sand on the roads..

i love it! i've got all the windows open now and its still WARM!

i love oklahoma and indian summers!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Gixster said:
We had an unseasonably warm 73 degree day today, so I headed out on the Busa for a 4.5 hour, 150 mile ride. Got off to a late start, but I made it.

Here's all of the twisties central Oklahoma has. Yes, all 2 of them. :mad :rant :crackup
Who needs "The Dragon".....When all you have to do is run that nice stretch back and forth 159 times to equal the 318 turns at "Deals Gap"............I used to live in Corn-Town, Illlinois and there werent many twisties either, so when you came upon some it was back and forth a few times...........Hell, it was fun and you could really work on your "Lap Times" :laughing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.