Moderator,
2,475 Posts
AWESOME pics girl :D

You look good :thumb

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was having a great time, i do much better on rights than lefts... i think i'm afraid of the lefts more for some reason...

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
zlicius said:
i was having a great time, i do much better on rights than lefts... i think i'm afraid of the lefts more for some reason...
I do too. I have a tendency to focus on the side of the road (and how close I am getting to it) rather than looking through the turn. I think it's because I almost went off the road on a left hander this summer. :eek

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
diamond said:
I do too. I have a tendency to focus on the side of the road (and how close I am getting to it) rather than looking through the turn. I think it's because I almost went off the road on a left hander this summer. :eek
ya know, i havne't been able to figure out what scares me about them... that may be the thing I am afraid of.... ok, need to go ride to figure it out! ;) lol!

·
Moderator,
2,475 Posts
I have to agree, I had the hardest time with my rights for the longest time, and now they come so much easier and "less scary" then the lefts do??? Its wierd it just all of the sudden changed...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts