Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
umm is that something tricktape is gonna start carrying...
:D

·
Registered
539 Posts
Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but where is the rear panel located? In the main big pic of the Think Tank link you can see a cord running to the back of the tank. But when I look at the rear shot of the tank they have, I can't see a rear panel. Maybe the it's just blended well into the black....

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
Reyndogg said:
is it slow, heavy, and unreliable? :nanana :redflip :nanana :redflip :nanana
they can shove a MAC in there?!? :nanana

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I know it's real, but I'm just waiting for someone to start in with the:

"That's Photochop. You can tell because there's a slight glare on the lower left-hand corner (you can't see it in this pic, but it is there. I just know it) that shouldn't be there. Plus, the guy did a horrible job of masking it. By golly, that's the worst photoshop job I've ever seen. My little three-year old brother could do a better job!!!

....what? That's not PhotoSHOP? Oh." [goes slithering away to hide in the shadows].

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
That's Photochop. You can tell because there's a slight glare on the lower left-hand corner (you can't see it in this pic, but it is there. I just know it) that shouldn't be there. Plus, the guy did a horrible job of masking it. By golly, that's the worst photoshop job I've ever seen. My little three-year old brother could do a better job

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
NYSteve said:
That's Photochop. You can tell because there's a slight glare on the lower left-hand corner (you can't see it in this pic, but it is there. I just know it) that shouldn't be there. Plus, the guy did a horrible job of masking it. By golly, that's the worst photoshop job I've ever seen. My little three-year old brother could do a better job

NYSteve said:
Everyone thinks they're a comedian.
:crackup

:nanana

·
Registered
666 Posts
:rolleyes Ew gross dude! :shake

·
Registered
993 Posts
It's better than if the tables were turned and Microsoft made a motorcycle. I wouldn't want to crash twice a day. :rolleyes :laughing

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
007 said:
It's better than if the tables were turned and Microsoft made a motorcycle. I wouldn't want to crash twice a day. :rolleyes :laughing
buwhahahahahah :crackup

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
LeeNetworX said:
Looks sweet - just seems like it would take up too much desktop space. :shrug
Now, now...you can clearly see that there's plenty of room on the desk for a flat-panel monitor, keyboard, mouse, and a small collection of Reader's Digest condensed books!

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Vastar said:
Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but where is the rear panel located? In the main big pic of the Think Tank link you can see a cord running to the back of the tank. But when I look at the rear shot of the tank they have, I can't see a rear panel. Maybe the it's just blended well into the black....
The rear panel is probably inside the tank. If i had to guess, i'd say that the bottom of the tank is cut so that you can pull off the entire top of the tank, leaving behind the computer portion mounted to the base. You plug everything in with the tank off, then feed the cables out through a hole in the back of it. Looks like a nice piece of work. i couldn't find anything that said it it was an actual tank, but i'm betting it's custom-molded plastic or 'glas instead.

...dave
:redcreep

·
Registered
40 Posts
007 said:

:crackup :crackup

the motorcycle computer is pretty cool looking. I wouldnt own one, but cool looking all the same

1 - 20 of 21 Posts