Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Santa I have been good everyday and am waiting for Christmas to come soon. I would like to tell you what I want for Christmas, a gameboy and a ride in your sleigh, oh' yeah I would like to meet rudaugh too. Love Brittany.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
hell you got it easy... my 8YO is asking for both a billion $$$ and a million $$$. for some reason i dont think santa is gonna be able to swing that one this year. :crackup :crackup :crackup

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just thought it was funny her meeting rudaugh and going for a ride in the sleigh.

"Tell me I haven't corrupted her"

When she was little she used to see a motorcycle somewhere and say dad take me for a ride on that one dad, then I would have to explain that I didn't own that one.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
every time i start mine my daughter wants to go with me wherever im going..... one of these days im gonna get the wife to let me take the kids down muscogee road and show them what it'll do. gonna have to strap them to my back somehow

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
from the wife : "OVER MY DEAD DECAYED AND DISMEMBERED BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I rode Muskogee on my own bike and I could barely hang on!! No way Dude,,,,:shake :rant :shake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts