Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first Krispy Kreme in New England just opened up across the street from my house. Holy shit are those things good. Connecticut is going frigging crazy over this place, at 5:45 AM there were already 75 people there. At 1 PM, there was a mile long line on the Berlin Turnpike waiting to get in.

Damn, 200LBS is going to be a fond memory soon. Hello 220LBS. I can't believe you SOB southerners kept this little jewel away from us for so long.

Later, I'm going to get another dozen.:p

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Krispy Kreme doesn't have Maple Frosted doughnuts tho...
and those are my fav...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe they do. And I believe I'm going to go eat one right now. I feel like Homer...Ummm doughnuts.:D

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
They do not hold a candle to Dunkin Donuts!

Krispy Kreme...BLECH. (dumbass's cannot even spell correctly!)

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
TrafficDiver said:
The first Krispy Kreme in New England just opened up across the street from my house. Holy shit are those things good. Connecticut is going frigging crazy over this place, at 5:45 AM there were already 75 people there. At 1 PM, there was a mile long line on the Berlin Turnpike waiting to get in.

Damn, 200LBS is going to be a fond memory soon. Hello 220LBS. I can't believe you SOB southerners kept this little jewel away from us for so long.

Later, I'm going to get another dozen.:p
We just got our first one in Canada about a year ago. They opened a second about a month ago.

I love those doughnuts too, why can't they open up more internationally instead of keeping it all to themselves?

I'm noticing one thing with KK, either you completely hate them, or completely love them. Haven't heard much people say they're avg.

·
Registered
179 Posts
When the first one opened up here in the Bay Area (Union City), customers were lined up the night before! Granted, they're okay if you get them fresh and first thing in the morning, but other than that I've had better. Happy Donuts kicks their asses square! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thank God we have had Krispy Kreme here in the south for as long as I can remember, because Dunkin Donuts just plain out sucks. :barf

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
SST/F4i said:
Thank God we have had Krispy Kreme here in the south for as long as I can remember, because Dunkin Donuts just plain out sucks. :barf

See...I KNEW that living in the south would rot your brain! I need to get out KNOW! :redflip

·
Registered
253 Posts
A KK recently opened up in Tulsa, and some guy camped out in the drive thru for like 4 days before it opened. I like Daylight Doughnuts better though. KK doughnuts are too sweet for my liking. Don't get me wrong though, if given one, I'll eat it.

Dustyn

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
MMM Krispy Kreme is the shizat ask Rue she had her first one this year ..;)

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
Do you realize the grease and fat content in donuts? Especially those.

Krispy Kremes:shake

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
101ZX9rdude said:
Do you realize the grease and fat content in donuts? Especially those.

Krispy Kremes:shake
Do you really care I mean Heeeellllloooo it's a freakin donut and the best goddamn donut on the planet at that ;)

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
miztress6 said:
Do you really care I mean Heeeellllloooo it's a freakin donut and the best goddamn donut on the planet at that ;)

yeah man, wtf...
don;t rain in peoples parade...especially when it involves food, its the best way to get yourself castrated :redflip

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Yeah we sent KK up there to keep you guys up there I bet you guys have never herd of sundrop either eh:redflip

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Re: My mouth had an orgasm!

Pegdragger said:
Why would we give away such a good thing to some damned Yankees???:redflip :redflip
I can't blame you. I'd try to keep them to myself if the tables were turned.:D

And what the hell is a sundrop?

If it tastes like a KK, will you please UPS me a dozen:cool: .

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm addicted to Dew so IMO sundrop sucks, but Im a Yankee:shrug

In Michigan or at least in Ann Arbor the KK's are sold in gas stations so they are never fresh, but they are still damn good!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts