Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I gave my nephew a new JR50 for his 3rd birthday this past July.

For Christmas, it got a Travis Pastrana Sobe sticker kit put on. :D

He wasn't sure about letting me have his bike for a few days until I told him it needed a service like I do for my bikes. He was ok with it then. Crazy kid !

He's doing very well with it. He can work the throttle and the brakes properly and is having a blast. The only reason the training wheels are on there is because he's not quite tall enough yet. Once he can tippy-toe, they're coming off.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
:thumb

nice work!

i need a nephew... damn sister better hurry up and get pregnant :laughing

and i figured the training wheels were for you :redflip

·
Registered
17,922 Posts
where'd ya get the Racer X stickers? that's pretty cool. My son would have one if he lived with us...

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Apocolypse said:
[Bi need a nephew... damn sister better hurry up and get pregnant :laughing[/B]
is she attractive, if so i'm sure we could work something out :redflip

Gixster- that is a awesome present, but how much are those things, either you aren't hurtin for money or you must be much closer with your nephew than the average uncle, my uncle's gift to me is ALWAYS from the dollar store, last year he got me a magazine about wrestling for christmas, not a book, a MAGAZINE, and i quit caring about wrestling around the age of 10

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
karl_1052 said:
what are you waiting for? you are in NB:redflip
no worries, nick name promised he'd cover it for me :laughing

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The training wheels most certainly are NOT for me. :redflip It's hard as hell to ride with those on. You practically have to lean the opposite direction with your body to turn. Damn training wheels throw everything off. That's why I'm ready to yank them off there, so Blake can have some fun turning and learn how to LEAN the thing ! :D Next, I'll probably get some badboy street tires for it and let him practice his motard skills. Pirelli makes a nice set. :D

As for the sticker Z, the website listed on it is racerxill.com. You might try there. It's a motox mag of some sort I believe. I got the sticker from my buddy at the Suzuki shop though.

del la sol..as for the JR, I think it was about $1300. I am very close to my nephew and he's going to be racing eventually if I have anything to say about it and he wants to. As long as he enjoys it, I'll be sure he has the proper tool for his hobby..I mean, my addiction.. :D Besides, my sister is prego now and due in February, so by the time my nephew is done with the JR, I pass it to my best friend for his son to learn on, and I get it back for my 2nd (niece or nephew, don't know which yet) it will definitely have been used, so I didn't mind buying a new one. That way, I know how it's been treated and maintained from day one and it should last as long as I want it to without any difficulties.

Besides, when they're done with it, *I* get it back ! :D Did I mention it's fun to ride ? ;)

·
Forum Leader,
18,928 Posts
;) yea and next he is buying me a 04 1k :twofinger See I went the cheap route and got a 300 dollar PW50 :twofinger and they make pimp pit bikes.

·
Registered
17,922 Posts
his name is Blake! My son's name is Blake! Ya know, I never knew anyone named Blake until AFTER he was born, then they popped up everywhere. :crackup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts