Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Track Junkie
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally picked the darn thing up today. Been waiting to get an enclosed trailer for a few years and until now it just wasn't feasible. Plus I can haul so many different things with it! :D

It's a Haulmark 7' x 23', steel frame. Aluminum was just too much for me and the way I take care of things the steel should last awhile. The weight difference doesn't bother me, my truck gets the same mpg towing whatever anyway.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
:thumb
A couple of Polaris and Zook banners and you'll be all set. :D

mb.

·
BRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappP
2,256 Posts
Very nice..........I want one bad, but I have no place to keep it right now. When I move, that is the first thing I'll be getting.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Whoa...that's gigantic!! Haul your toys, and live in it. You should make up the cost in hotel savings, in no time! :thumb

·
BRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappP
2,256 Posts
NinjaRat said:
Whoa...that's gigantic!! Haul your toys, and live in it. You should make up the cost in hotel savings, in no time! :thumb
Funny you say that, but my friends do sleep in theres. They haul there dirt toys up north and then lay out cots. Comfortable and dry......

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Gino said:
Funny you say that, but my friends do sleep in theres. They haul there dirt toys up north and then lay out cots. Comfortable and dry......
Yeah, well I was only partly facitious. :laughing

Melody wants us to get a "toyhauler" for just this reason. Room for the bikes, along with all the creature comforts. :thumb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts