Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Win if you can, finish if you can't
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought tickets to Stomp for them as a gift for Xmas. They never go out of town. They are the most boring people in the world. So of course I buy the best tickets I can, including a parking pass. Come to find out my mom is going to Austrailia for 16 days, the show being right in the middle of the trip.

WTF?! :rant :rant :rant

Damn people are hard to buy for. I hate mandatory gift giving holidays!!!

·
Friend of sinners
3,714 Posts
:eek

Damn, and that's hard to get tickets to, too!

Take your lady down to see the show, instead. Ingrates.

Have you seen it, btw? Great show.

·
They call me Jugs.
10,432 Posts
It's an awesome show.... go see it yourself.

:confused

How did you not know she was going away for 16 days?

·
Win if you can, finish if you can't
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't pay that much attention to their schedule. The never do anything anyway.

I don't have a lady to take. Or at least don't have a lady I'd actually enjoy spending the evening with.

·
They call me Jugs.
10,432 Posts
hmmmm.... put em in the newspaper, craigslist, see if one of your friends has a lady friend he'd like to take, :shrug

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I saw Stomp at the Bass Performance Hall here in Ft. Worth. It was frickin' awesome!!! Definatly a real crowd pleaser....don't miss out man, go see it yourself.

·
Registered
793 Posts
She'll just have to go to the show since you got her a ticket. And I suppose I could drop my plans and go to Australia for her... wouldn't want that trip to go to waste. ;)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Hide ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
hmmmm ... when is it? I might be willing to give up one of my evenings and drive from K-town for that ... we can talk Kawi's!! :crackup j/k ... although it is a show that I've always wanted to see.

Heck take a friend, cause by what everyone is saying here and from others I know, it's too good to pass up. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts