Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks after some of the PM's I got, ive decied to show the graphic me and another guy have come up with. I have to say if the investigators are worth their shit, the should have seen this coming. I also have been hearing on the news about a graphic coming out on the newz later today. So just so you know this was come up with on our own and its an educated guess.

The map you looked at was pulled off the michaels.com website. All the numbers represent the michaels stores in the DC metropolitan area. All of the shootings have been within 5 miles of michaels stores. I believe the fredericksburg killing was IN a michaels parkinglot.

So If you go in order of the killings. You start at the upper middle store where "rockville" is. This was were the first shooting was. You then follow a straight line down to the lower left to the fredericksburg store. The next shooting was in Bowie md, at the middle school (2 miles from michaels). So you draw a line from the fredericksburg store to the Bowie md store. Well Manassa was confirmed last night as the next shooting spot. Once again michaels was around the corner from the sunoco station. Draw a line from Bowie to manassas.

So whats left? We have the beginnings of a 5 point pentagram star. We have 4 points confirmed. What we have left is the Waldorf store represented with the "green" lines and the yellow circle in the middle right, or you have California md store which is way lower right represented by the red lines.

I am guessing tha Waldorf will be next because of a couple things. 1st waldorf is more populated and its thought of as the DC metropolitan area and its right off the highway. California md is way off the highway, and there are less main access roads escapes.

I will say the red star looks more like a complete pentagram, but i say waldorf, but i wouldn't be surprised if california md was next also.

Couple other points of interest.
We all remember the tarrot card right? Well if you look up satanic worship and tarot card, what do you find? 1st is many references to the 5 point pentagram. 2nd, which is really interesting is the reference to michael. Now i dont know crap about satanic worship, but what i could see was that Michael was one of the angels that switched sides and fought against god and other angels and was banished. So michale plus pentagram plus tarot card = coincedence?

Now I will say this was just being bounced back and forth between me and another guy. I have no idea what this means. What happens after waldorf or california md? Does he go back to rockville to complete the star? Does he do something in the center of the star? This could be just a coincedence.

It just pains me when the news says these are random places and when you look at the map, Im just not so sure.

I definately want to hear what you all have to say. Please try not to flame, just wanted to share my thoughts..

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Damn thats awesome you should have said that yesterday

drawing a pentagram would explain the random targets cuse its not the target its the location good work sherlock I hope your right!

You rock!

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
If that pentagram was Satanic, it would be inverted..
Every Tarot card that I have ever seen had an inverted pentagram on it...at least where the devil was involved

just something else to think about..

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ziadel said:
Every Tarot card that I have ever seen had an inverted pentagram on it...at least where the devil was involved

Yes i did think about that. Maybe thats another clue to ponder. Still occupying my mind..

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Casket Crew said:

drawing a pentagram would explain the random targets cuse its not the target its the location good work sherlock I hope your right!

You rock!
I for one hope he is not right. I hope this assclown(ths shooter) slipped in the shower and broke his neck so he is paralized for the rest of his life(not likely though).

the theory is very interesting, and it is pretty cool that you took the time to look into the possibilties. Hopefully they warned the police at both locations.

BTW that is much better thought out than my powerball theory(which I think needs more work:D).

·
19,663 Posts
ziadel said:

it all depends on how he looks at it.
he could be in the top left or top right, and it would appear inverted to him.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
spud said:
Yes i did think about that. Maybe thats another clue to ponder. Still occupying my mind..

the upright pentagram is associated with Wiccans...
Wiccans are into Tarot cards...
thats who your looking for I would guess, a Wiccan...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The authorities were notified yesterday. We even gave them this graphic. Now on the news the chief of police said later today they will release a graphic. Interesting huh? Would be really interesting if the graphic they release looks similar to "THIS ONE"

I believe even if the press knows about this, this guy will still try to shoot someone and complete his plan.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
karl_1052 said:
it all depends on how he looks at it.
he could be in the top left or top right, and it would appear inverted to him.
:confused
He'd have to be looking at the map upside down for that to be inverted...
I dun think satan gives his followers special powers to see upside down :laughing

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thats definately some good thinking man. Where on earth did you guys get all this from? Im not able to keep up with things over in the states that much, did the news mention that the Micheal stores were all close by or is that your own conclusion?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Casket Crew said:

You rock!

Thanks man, Yesterday I was asked not to release the specifics.
Hopefully you will trust me from now on.

:D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hmm, in your other thread I told you about the pipe bomber making a smiley face. The investigators most likely knew about the pentogram possibility and thats why they asked you to keep it quite. The FBI has some pretty smart individuals working for them.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SRV748 said:
Thats definately some good thinking man. Where on earth did you guys get all this from? Im not able to keep up with things over in the states that much, did the news mention that the Micheal stores were all close by or is that your own conclusion?
Fredericksburg shooting was in a "michaels" parking lot, and it was mentioned another one was done near by.
we did a little digging and what we have come up with is what you see in this post.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WickedGixxer1K said:
Hmm, in your other thread I told you about the pipe bomber making a smiley face. The investigators most likely knew about the pentogram possibility and thats why they asked you to keep it quite. The FBI has some pretty smart individuals working for them.
I am hoping so!!

We could have told the police, and by the time it got to the ppl who are working the case could have said "thanks, we know that already" so I dont know.

I actually have my application in at the CIA, wish me luck.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
spud said:
I am hoping so!!

We could have told the police, and by the time it got to the ppl who are working the case could have said "thanks, we know that already" so I dont know.

I actually have my application in at the CIA, wish me luck.
If ya get in I'll send you some Piano Wire :)

·
19,663 Posts
posted by spud yesterday:
It is fine that you want to flame my post and make fun.
I posted this as a serious post. So if Waldorf is the next spot, guess you will feel like a jackass. IF not, ill go humbly to my corner and say i was wrong.
and posted by Casketcrew yesterday:
Just post your theory dude save us the BS about the somebody telling you not to post your theory cuse "it may impede there investigation". If it in in Waldorf I'll give you congrats and a junior sniper theory badge.
I hope you are polishing up that badge CC.;):p

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Great detective work. The Michael's connection definitely makes sense and I would guess that you may have something. I would also venture to guess that the authorities may already be on top of this and that may be why you were asked to keep quiet. Before the Manassas shooting they may have had a hunch that this was taking place, but that shooting made it much more possible that this is the solution. Even if they know where he is likely to strike, he still may be able to shoot someone in the general area, but it will make him much less likely to get away. I hope this fucker burns.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ziadel said:
If ya get in I'll send you some Piano Wire :)

:thumb :laughing

1 - 20 of 103 Posts