Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you tell I'm a only child, it's all about me! :)

Picked it up this morning and snapped some quick pics at the dealer before driving off.

2004 Yellow Jacket 6-speed w/ Black leather interior.

Chevy LS1 small block 350 engine (same as the C5 vette). 350hp/350tq.

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
:thumb

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
Even though it's a Pontiac and I've never been a fan of them (I think resell value says everything)

Though they've always been on top of styling for sedans or large coupes (the Sunfire is just flat out fugly)

:clap Congrats

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DJPK said:
Even though it's a Pontiac and I've never been a fan of them (I think resell value says everything)

Though they've always been on top of styling for sedans or large coupes (the Sunfire is just flat out fugly)

:clap Congrats
I would have never bought a Pontiac, Buick, etc GM product but this thing is an exception. The only GM part is the engine and tranny from the vette. The rest is made and assembled in Australia by Holden Ltd. This same exact car is sold there as the Holden Monaro.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I really like the GTO. I was going to get one of them with the LS2, but decided that it wasn't a practical family car :).

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
There's a short list of new cars i'd buy 'if i had the money' and that's one of em :D :clap

Why didn't ya wait for the LS2?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
A-Money said:
I would have never bought a Pontiac, Buick, etc GM product but this thing is an exception. The only GM part is the engine and tranny from the vette. The rest is made and assembled in Australia by Holden Ltd. This same exact car is sold there as the Holden Monaro.
You wouldnt have bought a grand national? Could go much faster for cheaper and 95% of all mullets out there wont dare to tangle with you.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Very nice!! :thumb

What did you end up paying for it? My brother has been thinking about buying one with all the discounts/rebates they have on the '04s right now....

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$24k OTD w/ tax & title. MSRP alone was $33,190.

I was thinking about waiting on the LS2 but the price was too good to pass up. Plus this one hauls ass plenty and I don't like the 2005 vented hood.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Ahg you tard I work next door! Bellevue Automotive Performance, hey you want a turbo kit for that? makes 600hp easy on pump gas:D You get it Xmas eve? Optimus works down the street at the ford dealer. Well you should stop in when you come get your plates or something. I was wondering where the GTO on the showroom floor went.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
clutchpack said:
Ahg you tard I work next door! Bellevue Automotive Performance, hey you want a turbo kit for that? makes 600hp easy on pump gas:D You get it Xmas eve? Optimus works down the street at the ford dealer. Well you should stop in when you come get your plates or something. I was wondering where the GTO on the showroom floor went.
Yup, this is the very one that was sitting on the showroom flow. Never test drove, I got the car with 9 miles on the ODO.

No thanks on the turbo, if anything it will get a supercharger. Much easier and cleaner install.

What does Bellevue Auto Performance do?

If anyone knows a good local shop that will work (install goodies) on this car please let me kow. I'm talking about stuff like headers, exhaust, brakes, etc.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts