13,581 Posts
:shake

One good hit in the front and that air bag is going to kill that child. :shake

James

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
:rant :rant

I couldn't stand her before and I hate her even more now.

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
She and Michael Jackson should have had kids together. Imagine all the fun they'd have playing Russian roulette with their kids safety and well-being. :shake

·
her
3,166 Posts
2up said:
She and Michael Jackson should have had kids together. Imagine all the fun they'd have playing Russian roulette with their kids safety and well-being. :shake
Hey....I've heard that before ;)

·
Official Thread Killer
5,057 Posts
Sean said:
Oh oh I know I know! :wave

Is it this classy broad here?

ewww... her neeps are at the bottom....

·
Crotch-Rocket Curmudgeon
4,752 Posts
Lucky3623 said:
ewww... her neeps are at the bottom....
Nobody like tits that you have to pick up to suck.

Fucking gross.

·
Registered
17,152 Posts
Ya know, I'd seen the first pic several times, and thought she was in the car alone. Someone had posted elsewhere that her "excuse" for this was that she was being hounded by Paparazzi, and she didn't put the child in the back seat/car seat because she feared for his safety.

IF this was true, why didn't she allow the bodygaurd (or whoever is in the passenger seat) to drive, so she could properly secure the child in the back seat, and protect him herself.

Fucking white trash bitch. :rant

·
my dirt bike has slicks
7,323 Posts
neebelung said:
Ya know, I'd seen the first pic several times, and thought she was in the car alone. Someone had posted elsewhere that her "excuse" for this was that she was being hounded by Paparazzi, and she didn't put the child in the back seat/car seat because she feared for his safety.

IF this was true, why didn't she allow the bodygaurd (or whoever is in the passenger seat) to drive, so she could properly secure the child in the back seat, and protect him herself.

Fucking white trash bitch. :rant
See, you make the mistake of thinking she is smart.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
...her white trash is really shinin' through on that one....is her hubby in the car with a 24oz PBR in his lap too...???

·
Registered
17,152 Posts
Sean said:
See, you make the mistake of thinking she is smart.
:laughing

Nah, see it's that SHE thinks we're all stupid, and that we believe that she was really "protecting" the child from the press. Fact is, she's an attention-whore former A-list, barely B-list, talentless celeb, and she's THRILLED there's still photographers chasing her, because being on the cover of the Enquirer is better than not being on any covers at all.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
atombomb said:
...her white trash is really shinin' through on that one....is her hubby in the car with a 24oz PBR in his lap too...???
Hey don't be hating PBR talls I made it through College on those:laughing

1 - 20 of 33 Posts