Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I vote for a NC forum, why not all states? Anyway, I was just about to reply to CasterTroys question on SBW when I noticed some strange things. For one, none of the IP addresses that people typed for cycleforums would show up correctly. Then, I clicked reply and I got a message saying invalid thread. Now the thread is gone :confused I guess the guys at SBW aren't too happy about us coming over here also.

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
I concurr. I think that we should split the states, as per the norm. Makes it easier to coordinate, and it keeps the post whores in their own states! :redflip :laughing

***Note, I am included in that last batch! hehehehe

I have noticed as well, that any reference to this board, when on the SBW board gets "edited" or deleted. I am starting to get irrated with that...let me know when it happens, and I will try to correct.

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
why bother

Just move!

SBW was nice and all, but the feel of staying was never really there, this.....now this feels like it should! I took the time and emailed every single person that posted an address and put the ip and web addy in it, so not to offend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts