Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just stumbling around looking for pics and I ran across this. I like tigers and other big animals that can rip you to pieces.

·
There's a gun in my truck
4,816 Posts
cool. Anyone see that Grizzly Man show on discovery, look what happened to that fool while trying to be "one" w/ the bears... moron.

Id love to have a panther, those things rock! meow. :D

·
Premium Member
6,395 Posts
guy: "awww, this cat loves me. what a gentle giant..."

cat: "if that freakin camera wasn't there, i'd be enjoying this damn hors d'oeuvre right now" :mad

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
That is a cute pic but if that was me with a tiger wrapped around me I'd piss myself.:laughing

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
:eek Look at the size of tha paws and head. I love big cats. Don't want to hug one but I love them.

James

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
the claws hidden in those feet... :eek

·
Registered
607 Posts
Notice how the cat's winking at the camera. What you don't know is that the guy just asked, "Hey, did you grab my ass?"

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
I respect (and by respect I mean avoid to any length possible) anything that can kill me accidently easier than I could kill myself.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
There's probably a reason we don't see an after picture. It has to be really big time not work safe. Although I bet the cat won't be hungry for a long time after that 4 course meal.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yea.....I'm suprised GI_Blondie hasn't chimed in yet. She's one to go gaga over the white tigers.

·
4000 Post Club
4,311 Posts
Misty said:
That is a cute pic but if that was me with a tiger wrapped around me I'd piss myself.:laughing
I don't think I would stop at pissing.

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
Jet said:
like motorcycles :D
:lmao

Sweet pic. I don't know if I could get that close to a tiger, but they are beautiful.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Brandon said:
cool. Anyone see that Grizzly Man show on discovery, look what happened to that fool while trying to be "one" w/ the bears... moron.

We met that dickhead while we were fishing in Katmai National Park up in Alaska. We flew in, walked the rivers and all that and he came over to bug us about leaving the bears alone. We were all wearing our guns, just in case one of those big fuckers wouldn't leave us alone, but we certainly didn't want to shoot one.

His whole bullshit about no one knowing where he was...YOU'RE IN KATMAI YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! Once he realized we were there for fishing and camping (we slept in and near the plane), he tried being nice to us and we were not nice back. He screamed in his little fairy voice and stomped away. I'm actually glad that fucker got eaten. Will help others realize they have to keep their distance.

I love white tigers. Don't wanna get that close, but I love them. :) :)

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Brandon said:
Im still pissy they didnt play the sounds of the hippie and
his GF getting eaten by the bears.... damn thing didnt
make it onto the movie either. Bah!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts