Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, one of our buddies has been on vacation for a week now and won't be back until after the New Year. Those of us who are here won't tolerate this transgression. We're trying to pool together some ideas of a really good prank. Honestly, other than one of my ideas, the others kind of suck, IMO.

I know there's some devious bastards on this board, so put your evil to the use of good for once and give me some ideas. ;)

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Remove all evidence that he's ever worked there. Nameplates off the door...desk/chair/PC put in a storage closet, etc.

Make sure to ignore him when he comes back in from vacation, or just don't be around.

Watch him try to figure out if he's still got a job.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Addendum...

If you can find a new person to place in his office/cubicle it's even better. Someone that wasn't there when he took off. Hell, borrow a friend and stick him in place if you have to.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Take a "snapshot" of his desktop (Computer screen) with the icons and everything. Disable his current desktop icons via the registry - if you want to do this, I'll send you the key to change.

Anyway, make the snapshot his desktop wallpaper. It looks like all his icons are there, but when he clicks on them, nothing happens.

Its a bitch to figure out why they wont work, but hilarious.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
He's got an office? That's PERFECT!

Every done drywalling? Go out an buy a piece of sheetrock and drywall right over the door to his office. So there's just a blank expanse of wall.

I've removed dorm rooms that way. Nothing like seeing that look.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
PS...I've seen the drywall bit taken to the point of mounting a fire extinguisher on the "new" wall just to make it more authentic.

It really is the funniest thing you've ever seen.

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
H2O_Goalie said:
PS...I've seen the drywall bit taken to the point of mounting a fire extinguisher on the "new" wall just to make it more authentic.

It really is the funniest thing you've ever seen.
:crackup :crackup

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
If you want to be a bit messy, apply a layer of vasoline over their desk. Then use a hair dryer to warm it up - it will be clear and you won't be able to tell it's there.

Also, a dead fish in an area they won't find always makes it interesting. But you can't do that until right before they get back. That way the smell is gradual and they may not notice until it gets real bad and others comment on the smell. Make sure you put the fish on saran wrap or something of the sort so as to not ruin carpet or furniture.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lessee...

picture of a half-naked Eric Estrada for his background

put tape on his phone and give him a call when he sits down...

put tape on the bottom of his mouse so he thinks his computer is locked up and has to reboot...

unplug his mouse... phone... monitor... lamp... etc.

does your work have a badge reader to badge in? we have a turnstyle... you can take his badge, photocopy his pic, tape it to a thick enough piece of paper and remove his real badge so he can't badge out...

change his mouse set-up to left-handed (or vice-versa if he's already left-handed)...

change around his quick dial...

sign him up for subscriptions to Hustler or some other weird magazine and have it sent to work...

turn up his ringer on his phone to max volume... or if he listens to cd's while working, turn up the volume on his radio or his computer speakers

not sure what you're looking for... meaness or just annoying stuff... nothing to get him fired I presume

--Mojo8

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
H2O_Goalie said:
He's got an office? That's PERFECT!

Every done drywalling? Go out an buy a piece of sheetrock and drywall right over the door to his office. So there's just a blank expanse of wall.

I've removed dorm rooms that way. Nothing like seeing that look.
That would kick ass - especially since all of our offices have windows next to the doors so you can see in. :laughing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts