Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, anyone know any good electricians?? i need a 220 outlet in a room in my house and the companies i have called said late jan. i need it by x-mas. yes its late but i was going to do it myself and now all i can do is watch. thanks guys
rob

·
Registered
751 Posts
It's pretty easy to do, I've ran several over the years.

First things first, check your breaker box and make sure you have two empty spots, a 240v line takes two spots in the box.

What are you going to be running off the outlet?

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
Sorry Rob, my guy fell through. I even offered to help him for free (!!) but he is in a hurry to get home to Louisianna tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
did you get anyone?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
mohawk freak is an electrician if he is in town.

If you know how to do it I can come over and you can coach me through it and we can geter done

·
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have not found anyone. anybody neec spare cash? kristen is getting a tanning bed for x-mas needs 220 and 20 amp. fast payment
thanks
rob

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Rob I might be able to help have done some remodeling in the past and did all my own electrical.

Give me a call and we can discuss what you need and where it needs to be put......:crackup :crackup :rolleyes

Later John da smart ass......:rolleyes

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
well it's up to you Rob, if they can't help you I got time Wed. So let me know. Want take long.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Johnnygxr said:
Rob I might be able to help have done some remodeling in the past and did all my own electrical.

Give me a call and we can discuss what you need and where it needs to be put......:crackup :crackup :rolleyes

Later John da smart ass......:rolleyes
IN THE DICTIONARY THERE IS A WORD....INSUFERABLE:lol :lol

·
Registered
897 Posts
Rob,
I know an electrician here at work. Give him a call at 418-0022. His name is Radford Covan. If you don't get anyone Joey and I will volunteer to hold some heat lamps for 30 minute shifts until you get it wired. Just let us know.
Tim

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
I've never done any house wiring, but willing to do it if you can coach me through it, or help out in any way.

·
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jason, what time wed??? yes, ill buy all materials and pay labor as well. the wires will go through the attic
thanks everyone
rob

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Well if you want it done i don't get off work till 5:00. Go buy the fuse,wire and socket and we will go from there. Call me (341-3661) if you want it done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts