Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone looking for some tips and advice. Here's my story a little, bought a 250 about 6 years ago, taught myself to ride. Rode for about 3 years straight clocked in about 15,000 miles had some kids took a break, for 3 years. So Here's the thing finally got a new baby a beautiful zx6r, and now I'm a little scared to start back up on a zx6r. Looking for some advice on restarting, don't tell me it's too fast i know the capabilities of the bike. I have ridden a friends 2003 r1 before this little break of mine took it around town and highway for a spin, which was the moment i realized i had outgrown my little slow ass 250 馃檮. But again this was all what seems like forever ago now. I consider my self a responsible rider and know to not abuse any bike. So any tips from zx6r owners or anyone whose had similar circumstances and took a long break from riding is appreciated thanks everyone! Always ride safe 馃榿

Super Moderator
Dont worry about it. Once the "cobwebs" are knocked off, you'll be fine with it. You seem to know your abilities.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont worry about it. Once the "cobwebs" are knocked off, you'll be fine with it. You seem to know your abilities.
Thank u! I'm hoping so just waiting for mother naute to get her shit together 馃檮 soI can enjoy my new baby a little

1 - 3 of 3 Posts