Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Knows the real story...I'll tell you sometime.
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the delay.......Week late, but we're gettin' 'er done. Watch the NEPBRAweb site (www.NEPBRA.com) in the next day or two for the Points standings.

Proddy
1. Josh Cook
2. Cory Rech
3. Marc
4. Dennis Javate
5. Alex Lebedev
6. Steve Nichols Jr.
7. Steve Nichols Sr.
8. Kyle Rech
9. Peck Jr.

Cag
1. Alex Lebedev
2. Dave "Fritz" Katz
3. Peck Jr.
4. Kyle Rech
5. Nick

Superproddy
1. Cory Rech
2. Josh Cook
3. Alex Lebedev
4. Marc
5. Dennis Javate
6. Steve Nichols Sr.

Open
1. Dennis Javate
2. Josh Cook
3. Mike Peck Sr.
4. Cory Rech
5. Marc
6. Chris Ducey
7. John Clark
8. Alex Lebedev

·
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have time to catch up buddy......is your brother coming down? Does he want to ride?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
PocketRocketz1 said:
You have time to catch up buddy......is your brother coming down? Does he want to ride?
Yes and Yes.

I think we should just start him out in practice though, then maybe the next time around get him into the heat's.

What does he need?

·
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Helmet, knee pads, gloves and as much clothing as he can wear to pad himself up.

I'm of the feeling that if he can hold his own in practice, than let him race.....why should you have all the fun. We'll put him in the Jr. class for now and if he proves himself, than he can move up.

Sprung is the new owner of our minimotard, but we'll have a bike for him to ride.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
PocketRocketz1 said:

Sprung is the new owner of our minimotard, but we'll have a bike for him to ride.
He can still ride the Motord in the junior class you guys know I don't care as long as I get to use it in the Senior Class...

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
PeckerHead said:
what motrd did yo buy marc?
The Blata 2.5 motard Mike...

·
Registered
379 Posts
oh ya thought maybe you were givin the pitbikes a whirl

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
PocketRocketz1 said:
Helmet, knee pads, gloves and as much clothing as he can wear to pad himself up.

I'm of the feeling that if he can hold his own in practice, than let him race.....why should you have all the fun. We'll put him in the Jr. class for now and if he proves himself, than he can move up.

Ok, sounds good.

Got pretty much everything, I just have to pick him up a helmet from my uncle's collection. As you may have noticed my head is a bit bigger than his.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts