Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for the past 3 years I've been searching for the impossible. A bike that weighs as much as my ZX9, but rides like a touring but is still fun to ride. Thanks to those who helped me with questions in the past on a Ducati, but I made a choice today.

I reserved a Yamaha FJR 1300a today, 2006! Scheduled to arrive mid-late March and I can't wait! :bounce

Now I just need to sell my ZX9, going up for sale by the weekend.

Thanks Moira for listing to me all these years, and hope this brings all my dreams true. :p

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Sweet! :thumb

·
I went to bed at 8 and got home at 11
17,309 Posts
Are you allowed to post about getting a new bike and then no pics to go with it? :confused

I think that's a direct violation of CF rules! :eek

;)

What color are you getting?!?!

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Congrats on the FJR! Those are sweet touring bikes. Now Azoom's gonna want you to ride it to Austin, ya know. :laughing

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
:woot Congrats! :clap

Now, how 'bout them pictures? ;)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Now that is a sweet bike!!!

I read a story where the 2006s would offer an "automatic" option, will yours have this? I'd be interested to know how that works.

***Edit*** I answered my own question, the "clutchless transmission" model is the AE not the A.

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
f4girl said:
Congrats on the FJR! Those are sweet touring bikes. Now Azoom's gonna want you to ride it to Austin, ya know. :laughing
THAT is exactly what I told her :crackup

NICE bike. :clap

I want to see pictures of it from the crate on...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did go with the clutch version, no clutch just scares me. It's only available in the blue, which I would prefer the silver, but I'm just happy to move away from the bright green.

Sorry for no pics yet, only good one I have is my hubby sitting on it at the show this past weekend in Minneapolis (he tried to take one of me, but too many guys got in the way)

Now Azoom.. I'm trying to get you back to MN to at least ride it... will it work? :nanana

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
:D

Hell, I'm trying to get y'all to come to Texas... did getting engaged work? :nanana

I'm THRILLED for you on the bike choice!! I just love that new bike smell. Will I come up there to ride it? SURE, that is when the weather warms up just a wee bit...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts