Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
at least the coaching staff in Pitts. finally smartened up and benched that ass-clown Kordell!

Either way, the Pats will own, oh yes, the Pats will own! :)

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Squealers

Was there anything more fun than listening to the Squealers talk smack all during the off season (while we polished the Lombardi trophy) and then watching the Pats bitch smack them back into the steel curtain days? Man, the look on Cowher's face was worth a lot...

WHAT A TEAM OF CHUMPS.. I HOPE TOMMY (I LOVE) MADCOX IS THE ANSWER... HAHAHAHAHAHA

:redflip :redflip :redflip :redflip :redflip

·
Moderator,
2,332 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
Don't think you mahrans got away from all the hatahs when SBN died.

GO STEELERS!
Talk about sour grapes!

I see you don't have an avatar yet. Can I suggest a few New England ones for you? :redflip

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Re: Re: New England still sucks

VFRBill said:
Talk about sour grapes!

I see you don't have an avatar yet. Can I suggest a few New England ones for you? :redflip
Hey man, that's not funny!

I had to suffer with a Patsie avatar for a whole friggin' WEEK.

:redflip

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So - three losses in a row. What's the word up there in Beantown? You guys jumping off of the wagon yet? That run defense is really going to hurt in the stretch... I'm just really surprised that Pittsburgh didn't try to exploit that more in week 1. We're just now getting our running game moving, but you'd think that we would have tried to abuse the Patsy run defense when we had the chance. Oh well. As long as the Patsies are headed down and the Steelers are headed skyward, I'm happy! :twofinger

·
Registered
110 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
So - three losses in a row. What's the word up there in Beantown? You guys jumping off of the wagon yet? That run defense is really going to hurt in the stretch... I'm just really surprised that Pittsburgh didn't try to exploit that more in week 1. We're just now getting our running game moving, but you'd think that we would have tried to abuse the Patsy run defense when we had the chance. Oh well. As long as the Patsies are headed down and the Steelers are headed skyward, I'm happy! :twofinger
well basically, of course all the people who started lovin them cuzz they were winnin are gone......but how i look at it they got theyre bye week then denver, denver is a MUST WIN game...........im not gonna try to make excuses for the pats but there are a few things that come to mind 1. tom brady is still a young qb, and has thrown some costly pics, but he is entitled to do that being as a 2nd year starter. 2. yesterday against gb pats had some shitty luck i think 2 deflections resulted in interceptions which resulted in tds 3. they do have a very hard schedule.

to sum it up they need to win against denver, then take 2 of the 3 road games after that. Tom Brady has to focus and realize sometimes he will lose, sometimes he will have a shitty day, sometimes he will lose more then 1 game in a row(all of last season he didnt lose back to back games), pats need to establish the running game, mix up the calls, pats red zone defense need to return to the way they were last year(i wonder what it wouldve been like if the kept bryan cox, it may have been a costly mistake for them because of the spirit and leadership he brung to the d)
i definetly believe they can make the playoffs, and with bill bellichek and a bye week after 3 straight losses, it will ENSURE the d will be better when they get back

·
Registered
164 Posts
heh, the Steelers TRIED to run against the Pats, and so did the Jets. But back in those days, the Pats knew how to play defense.

Not anymore.

They also need to put Brady in more 3-step drops. They're trying to make him a pocket passer, but he's more of a quick-out passing kinda guy. That's where he's excelled at, and hopefully they go back to that sort of offense. They also need to run more.

As for their defense...who knows. They just can't stop anyone or anything.

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Gonna be real interesting when they play Bledsoe and the Bills on Sunday :cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts