Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What: Yup, yet another sportbike gathering. Not sure what kind of crowd hangs there but the info was passed on by a buddy of mine. Mostly sportbikers though. Never been there myself but it's another opportunity to meet other riders.

Where: 2 Wheels Wings in Kennesaw (Off Bells Ferry Road between highway 41 and Barrett Pkwy but closer to the 41 side, close to Sharkey's pool hall)

When: Every Friday - 9ish

It's a relatively small group that hangs out. Dont think many riders know about the place yet. They say the place has some good wings. Its kinda nice to have a bunch of gatherings spread throughout Atlanta. Look for a guy on a silver FZ1 and tell him Marge sent ya. I told him I'd send a crowd over LOL :redflip

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Gost dammit you people better be glad that BikeNight is 10 miles from me. Alf'retta, Ken'saw, Jons'bero - geezuz people, could you make them ANY Farther Away?? You people ever heard of traffic?

I'm sick of MARGE saying it's TOO FAR to go to the VORTEX on Thursdays. Or, she has no time. BALONEY! :)

:redflip :redflip :redflip :redflip

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shyyyyeeeaaahhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight booger butt!! I believe Ive made more Vortex appearances than you and Matt this summer! :p I was there every damn week, even w/o Alex & Billy (no Im not co-dependent damn it! :redflip). Its just last month that I havent been showing up coz of school, among other things. And heck, I even brought my rugrat down there! I NEVER complained about it being far. For someone who lives 5 mins away from the Vortex, you show up what, once every 4 weeks? So take that, Kristen! :p :D :redflip Hehe :D

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
LMAO!
We only show up when we know y'all are gonna be there. We've grown tired of going and standing around. Hell, you seen one bike, you see it every ---- single ------ weeeeeeek. ;)

So why bother? I sure would like to make it to something OTHER THAN the Vortex. Hmmm
Matt's going out of town till Wednesday. Maybe I can make it over to the Taco Mac BEFORE traffic and hang out!!! :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Wow so thats a bike night for monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, AND friday. Whats on sat and sun? Hang out at the BP?:redflip Hell, I got tired of going to just one a week.

·
Registered
40 Posts
OKAY! Ya'll have a hangout place everynight of the week and NOT ONE of them is on the southside. :shake But hey at least I'm closer to both Tally and NFMP. :p

I swear if I did all the bike nights you guys do I'd be riding over 800 miles a week. :eek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts