Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
I hope the specs are true but please don't let it look like that. That thing is ugly. Especially where the headlights are placed.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I duuno...it sure looks like it means business, and I'd love to see a 1000, but...

1. it looks heavy...check out that swingarm!!:eek
2. so much for changing your oil w/o removing plastic.
3. I just don't like single under tail exhauts...the new CBR600 looks like it's got a dirt star! :asshole :laughing

True, it probably won't look exactly like the photo...and I'll probably change my mind once seeing it in person.

personally, I'll hang onto my 9R (heck, I'm still perfecting it), or wait for an improved 7R (yeah, right!).

Can't wait to see what happens next, regardless! :)

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
I can start saving now. By the time it comes out I could have at least half paid for. :p

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Baahhh...I'm not even going to bother thinking about it until I see it in person. Until then, I'll assume it's more BS.

I have a feeling that that photo isn't even close to what the final product will look like. Just a feeling.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's probably one of the more believeable pictures I've seen. It does carry some of the new traits with it. The tail section, and revamped front end, but like the past 2 years, I'm NOT going to get my hopes up. :D I mean, hell, it was just last months when people were saying that it IS coming, and it never did. How about that guy who supposedly put a down payment on one? :lol

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
1242 said:
Sweet ! Hope its true. If it comes out in '04 that will be my next bike. Can't wait ! :D
Your going from a 12R to a 10R:confused

OK, while it is lighter.

·
Registered
106 Posts
101ZX9rdude said:
Your going from a 12R to a 10R:confused

OK, while it is lighter.
What I cant trade bikes now ? :redflip No seriously I dont keep bikes too long and by '04 It should be about time to start looking for another dont you think ? :happy

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
I dont care what it looks like I want one. I know it will look awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts