Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday, I broke the zipper on my jacket. :cry It seemed to simply be the pull that snapped off, though after further inspection I wouldn't be able to put anything new there as a replacement pull - would have to have the zipper replaced.

Instead of mess around with that, Evan bought me a new jacket.

:giddy

This one... in RED (yes, I'll get pictures when I get home!!) Now, to find the pants that go with it...

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
neebelung said:
Ohhhhhh purrrrty!! Ducati does have some of the most classicly elegant gear. I heart it. :D
It's Dainese, with Ducati logos... Italian leather :drool SO soft.

AND, one think I first thought felt weird, but after thinking about the application it makes SO much sense. The zippers on the sleeves are on the TOP of the wrist. The reason? So they don't scratch the tank ;)

·
Registered
17,152 Posts
azoomm said:
It's Dainese, with Ducati logos... Italian leather :drool SO soft.

AND, one think I first thought felt weird, but after thinking about the application it makes SO much sense. The zippers on the sleeves are on the TOP of the wrist. The reason? So they don't scratch the tank ;)
Ahhh, I didn't realize that's who made Ducati's gear... I just remember seeing a ton of it at the Ducati tent in Daytona last year, and it was all so classic and beautiful (and some of it very retro!).....

Can't wait to seeya in your red one!! :D

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
and she looks HOT in it!! The jacket is really super nice and fits well....now to find the smokn' hot pants to match and auditions for Biker Babes III up next! :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
definitely a pimpin jacket, my only question............if it perf'ed? the black one doesn't look like it and i know that TX is hot, so just wonderin. :D but there is no doubt that its beautiful and i'm sure there's no breakin time either........they're soft from the get go.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Me likey!!!

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Wow, I love that jacket! Don't forget to post up pics in red. Red is the best! :D

·
Registered
968 Posts
yummmmmm, RED!!! I like RED!!! Good choice!!! New stuff is so much fun!!!

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
NICE, can't wait to see the red one. What will you be doing with your old one ;) We're about the same size ya know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts