Registered
5,597 Posts
"Ya never leave your wingman!"

:laughing

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Triple said:
I have never employed the services of a wingman. Mostly because I never go out anywhere with other guys.

I do, however, have somewhat of a wingwoman, my best friend of almost 18 years, who has helped me score at least three chicks so far. She doesn't charge, either.

You worry me, Eric. Alot.

·
12,261 Posts
Triple said:
In all seriousness, if you want to meet a girl, and you think you need someone else's help, another girl will always do you more good than a guy buddy. With another guy helping you out, there is always the disastrous possibility of a split interest on behalf of the girl. Get another chick to introduce you, and there is competition for the new girl to overcome. :thumb
If you need someone else to find chicks for you, introduce you, etc., you are fucking lame, no matter who is helping. I just couldn't believe that you didn't ever roll with your boys. It is hard to talk about snatch to snatch. Dig?

·
12,261 Posts
Triple said:
Like fucking hell it is. You must have grown up around the wrong kind of girl...
Nope. Unlike you, I don't fall into that strange zone with women called "friendship". If I am talking to you, it is because a) I have fucked you b) I want to fuck you.

But I know that you wouldn't understand that, would you, cuddle bitch?

·
12,261 Posts
Triple said:
Chicks are often my link to more chicks.

That, and they don't make me want to beat the fuck out of them, as most men do.

Besides, I only befriend the women I wouldn't sleep with anyway. There is no such thing as a true friendship between any male and an attractive female.
I agree, my simple minded friend.

That being said, that means that you run around with hogs. That seems detrimental.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Who's the pitcher and who's the catcher? :laughing :laughing

My brother was the best wingman when we were younger. Now, there's no need but it's fun to watch when I'm out at a bar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts