Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks, my name is Jason. I'm 20 years old and live in Albany NY. Just wanted to give a heads up being new and all. I've been looking for a good street bike forum to post on, and this one looks lewt so far.

I recently purchased a 1999 Ducati 750SS from work, 500 miles on it, for a killer price. I am a fresh motorcycle tech and have been into powersports for about 12 years. ATV's and off road stuff used to be my thing but now I am totally into the street scene.

I hope yall welcome me here on your forum, and I also hope that spring will come soon! haha

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
:hi and welcome to CF! Congrats on the bike! Careful on the street though. The cagers are out to get you! :eek

j/k Seriously stay safe, man!

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
sweet, another one from upstate NY.

We're taking over the world very slowly :evilgrin

·
There's a gun in my truck
4,816 Posts
welcome. :thumb

·
Iron Butt Association #313244
1,380 Posts
Welcome! Check out the "help me fix it" section. I'm sure your experience will be welcome there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I know the roads are no joke for motorcycling. My rents have been touring for years and I spent a lot of time on the back saddle experiencing a lot. I'm no stunt rider, and I don't want to go down. More so, I just want to keep a finely tuned machine to look forward too as recreation and transportation, along with conversation and friendships.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts