Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great new product to take your mind away from that annoying watching the road while driving thing.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Bunch of dumbasses will be clearing the shelves of those. Another reason for a car wreck.

:shake :shake :shake

·
Registered
549 Posts
wow.......and I thought my idea for "baby's first .357" was stupid......this takes the cake

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
:redflip :nanana bad enough we have peeps having board meetings in their cars...:rolleyes :crackup

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
Um, to be fair, the product is designed to make an easy place to work on your laptop while PARKED. :rolleyes

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
Ahh, the airbag, how fitting. You wreck because of stupidly using your laptop while driving, to then experience the high velocity laptop facial

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
excessa said:
Ahh, the airbag, how fitting. You wreck because of stupidly using your laptop while driving, to then experience the high velocity laptop facial
new use for the term "INTERFACE"

:crackup

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Aren't we frickin' upwardly mobile enough already ? Personally I want to smash my cellphone and pager but I don't really have a choice in the matter. Less laptop steering wheels, more nature walks! Then again, I'm having a hard time seeing people with cashmere sweaters tied around their polo doing nature walks...... never mind. It's scary to think someone is going to die because of that dumbass laptop steering wheel tray....... :shake

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
sonick said:
Aren't we frickin' upwardly mobile enough already ? Personally I want to smash my cellphone and pager but I don't really have a choice in the matter. Less laptop steering wheels, more nature walks! Then again, I'm having a hard time seeing people with cashmere sweaters tied around their polo doing nature walks...... never mind. It's scary to think someone is going to die because of that dumbass laptop steering wheel tray....... :shake
You mean snack tray, right? I been using mine wrong.

With bonus Jack in the Box action!! :laughing

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
LOL

/me rollerskates to rebecca's car window in a poodle skirt rocking out to little deuce coupe, bearing a laptop.

I have another "I wish Rebecca could see this " moment to share with you buying cologne today, remind me when we talk (in 2009).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts