Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wandering if anyone could recommend a good starting bike for me. Im looking at a kawasaki ninja but I dont know if it would be a good starter for a new rider.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I am no expert...but which ninja you looking at?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
go with the ninja 250 ghost...that's how I started, rode it a year without ANY prior riding experience and absolutely LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! Moved right from there to my RR with no problems...you'll want a 'first' bike like the 250 when you accidently drop it on it's side once or twice and other little mistakes while you're learning...
also the ninja 250's don't lose their value. If you buy a used one you could sell it in a year for just nearly the exact same price you bought it (there's always new riders looking for this bike) Go with that and you won't be sorry, it's a great bike! RIde safe friend ;)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
cbRRacer said:
also the ninja 250's don't lose their value. If you buy a used one you could sell it in a year for just nearly the exact same price you bought it (there's always new riders looking for this bike) Go with that and you won't be sorry, it's a great bike! RIde safe friend ;)
+1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts