·
Registered
5,267 Posts
KIA SPORTAGE.:D

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep. this sista got hooked up with a 2004 Kia Sorento LX. hitch kit, 33 miles, V6, 5-spd.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, nice ride. Kia is actually making something good lookin now. Enjoy!

J.P

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yeah, but read the fine print on the warranty. It usually becomes limited to powertrain after 50k and sometimes a deductible applies. There's a Kia next door to us and they're pretty nice looking.

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
2,246 Posts
Jeez. I couldn't wait for the day I got rid of my sportage... And I'll never forget the harrowing trip up to the gap pulling Boomer's trailer with it(and the ride back down where the trailer was pushing the Kia :D )

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wilddave1 said:
so who sold it to you?:confused
Got it out at Warner Pontiac from Brent payne. ALSO has...4 wheel drive and a nicey-nice 3500/lb hitch kit. what's the chance? ;)
BTW i LOVE driving it, the car is almost impossible to stall out, and rides like a Cadillac.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SO KIM IF YOUR A FREAK LIKE THE REAL LIL' KIM ; YOU HAVE ALREADY OR IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING OUT THE BACK OF THE KIA WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL LIKE
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH ME?YOU ARE HOT AND YOU MAKE YOUR KIA LOOK GOOD!
NOTHING HOTTER THAN A BLONDE IN A 4X4!!!!!!!! LUV YA,
VOODOO:idhitit

·
Heres a current picture of my bike
368 Posts
tbonevoodoo said:
SO KIM IF YOUR A FREAK LIKE THE REAL LIL' KIM ; YOU HAVE ALREADY OR IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING OUT THE BACK OF THE KIA WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL LIKE
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH ME?YOU ARE HOT AND YOU MAKE YOUR KIA LOOK GOOD!
NOTHING HOTTER THAN A BLONDE IN A 4X4!!!!!!!! LUV YA,
VOODOO:idhitit
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts