Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where - Jillian's, South End
When - Saturday, 01/03/04 @ 1230

Directions - Pretty much at the corner of South Blvd. and Bland Street. Right outside of downtown, and the John Belk.

Last year we did this, and it was a great means for us to get together, and :bs and socialize. Andy thought it would be great to do it again this year, and Castor and I agree.

So far, Andy, Castor, and myself will be in attendance. Anyone else? Significant others are invited of course, as are any of you who have 'ankle biters'.

Keep the bastardizing to a mild roar, eh folks? :redflip

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Uhm..........I think I'll be helping Clay move...........so whatever clay wants to do.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yeah I should be able to make it for some food, fellowship, and BEER.

·
The Vespanator
4,964 Posts
Boomer said:
....but there is nothing wrong with getting lunch.
There will be if we get hammered & then get squished trying to stagger around with furniture..... :nanana

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kerry_129 said:
There will be if we get hammered & then get squished trying to stagger around with furniture..... :nanana
DOH! :laughing I won't tell him HOW much we had to drink, if you don't! :redflip

Disregard the above, Clay! :laughing

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Ill be down there that day, but taking a 2 hour lunch will definatley slow things down! Of course having several people unloading isnt bad. We unloaded a trailor and the largest rental truck uhaul had in a very short amount of time with 5 people.

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
2,147 Posts
I'll be there........I should have goat in tote:redflip

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
:laughing 'Tis where Dover got his avatar from last year! :lol

Love ya' mMatt! Mean it!

Just remember folks...we are helping Clay move in first thing in the morning...the luncheon is around 1230, and then anything left over at Clay's still needs to be moved....and I know he will be deeply appreciative of the assistance!

Besides...Kerry needs some folks to supervise! :lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
I will see what the calendar keeper has for me to do. Might be able to make it since there are no bowl games on then.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would love to come so Jacob can burn those points up Boomer you gave him for Christmas.
I remember last year it was alot of fun. Unfortunately I will be out of comission after the 5th, having surgery at 6:30 at Gaston Memorial the fun never ends.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm always up for food and drink when I'm in town, so count me in! :redflip

And Happy Birthday Brandy - hope there's no more hard feelings over the T-bone incident..... :shake

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
MadFalco said:
I'm always up for food and drink when I'm in town, so count me in! :redflip

And Happy Birthday Brandy - hope there's no more hard feelings over the T-bone incident..... :shake

Nah...it's all good. No hard feelings.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts