Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking like a high of 50 degrees on new years eve and day so we will have to get some rides in.

Now new years day is a must. I say we do the usual LI run. We can meet up at the ihop and run through lloyd harbor out to and past centerport:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
razor222 said:
If the weather co-operates count me in . Gota start the new year off right :thumb
its looking good so far. Hopefully this storm thing tomorrow isnt too bad so they dont salt the roads again:(

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BBQ Chef said:
Where are we going?
The plan was a LI run like last year, but we can see about twisting some arms if its not too bad up your way:D

Tom

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
For as much as you guys ride up here, I think that i may be able to find my way down to you guys.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BBQ Chef said:
For as much as you guys ride up here, I think that i may be able to find my way down to you guys.
That would be cool too, there are some decent twisties down this way plus a lot of cool ocean scenerey ( as much as jimmy hates it:redflip )

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a little bump back up. Looks like it sahould be warm enough to have everything melt, hopefully we get some rain to wash away the salt, it doesnt look like they sanded around my way but its prolly worse out on the roads we will ride. If the weather is good fri I may do a little scouting ride to check the roads since I am off:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looking like a high of 60 on saturday and 50 on sun, looks like a lot of riding this weekend:D

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
Well, let me know where u guys end up. At least i can meet you guys if u are going to stop and chow. I have to work Sat until 3, so i can scoot out to the island after work and meet you guys somewhere.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JAYBIRDGTO said:
Well, let me know where u guys end up. At least i can meet you guys if u are going to stop and chow. I have to work Sat until 3, so i can scoot out to the island after work and meet you guys somewhere.
Well hopefully we get some more input as to whos going so its not just me out there:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
razor222 said:
what am I , chopped liver ?:grr
hey settle down there you are one of the people I know will be out:D

For now we can meet at the ihop/gas station on 25a at 10 or 11am

Tom

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
If I get out, it will be local only for me. Have fun and be safe guys.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I have no insurance right now, so I'll be doing the illegal thing riding around my block a few times.

With no pipe on. Or helmet. In first gear hitting redline.

Well, I lie about that last line, but I will ride around the block a couple times.

Be safe out there.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vinny said:
I have no insurance right now, so I'll be doing the illegal thing riding around my block a few times.

With no pipe on. Or helmet. In first gear hitting redline.

Well, I lie about that last line, but I will ride around the block a couple times.

Be safe out there.
Well drink a few beers and put on a poloshirt and deck shoes to complete the outfit:crackup

So is anyone else going to come out and play:D

Tom

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
tommymac said:
Well drink a few beers and put on a poloshirt and deck shoes to complete the outfit:crackup

So is anyone else going to come out and play:D

Tom
That's a given! :D

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well the oil change is done as well as alittle more maintenance so the priller is ready to go:D I guess if everyone whos going could post up or call me in the am so we know who to wait for that would be good.

Tom

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.