Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be for those that want something more on the quiet side... or, those with children... or, those that are bored :laughing

I'll have my girls there ;) There are a few bedrooms upstairs that sleeping children can be put...

We'll probably break out the grill... and the fire pit...

When: New Year's Eve 8:00PM to ??
Where: Evan's (PM me for directions)

Please bring something to share.

·
Pastarockets FTMFW
351 Posts
Might hit you up on that, if me and my boy are welcome. :)

·
2 As 1
272 Posts
Sounds nice Moira... We will be doing the usual setting off lots of aerial fireworks, with the neighbours, and toasting the new year.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe new year.

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Team503 said:
Might hit you up on that, if me and my boy are welcome. :)
Of course you are welcome... :D

Thanks for the reminder Eddie, me thinks we MUST find thinks that explode... well, that were intended for explosion :laughing

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
merry christmas and happy new year everyone :D .. yall have fun!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
OH man, I hate to miss a party within stumbling distance of my house! I'll be in Chicago for NYE, but if you're still partying Saturday afternoon when I get back home I might could be persuaded to make an appearance...

Have a blast for me.

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ninja_steve said:
wow, fireworks are legal in city limits there? :(
No, not in Austin... I think the trick is to not have HUGE booms, and wait until everyone else in the neighborhood is doing them :laughing

Roger, have fun up North ~ stay warm!!!

·
daddy vroom vroom
1,423 Posts
I will try to convince Adrienne to go so long as Evan breaks out the cornhole. :eek

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Y'all have a great time! I don't know what I am doing for New Years yet, I know I will have the children...Maybe the four of us will head down to Austin for the night, would ya room M?

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Well, I guess that settles whether or not you would have been able to join Liam and I for his friend's party. *lol* THanks for the offer, though. Maybe I'll just drop my bike off. That's the only child I have right now. :redflip

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
archren said:
Well, I guess that settles whether or not you would have been able to join Liam and I for his friend's party. *lol* THanks for the offer, though. Maybe I'll just drop my bike off. That's the only child I have right now. :redflip
:D

Anyone else?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts