Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
ALRIGHT G*D DAME!!!!! you guys are killin me.....im too old for this shit. stop telling me about track days.my ass hurts,my hands hurt,my arms hurt, my wallet hurts...........................ahhhhh...............there is no track day..............there is no track day............there is no track day............ahhhhhhhhhh.............:chill

·
Registered
402 Posts
oldwheelieguy said:
ALRIGHT G*D DAME!!!!! you guys are killin me.....im too old for this shit. stop telling me about track days.my ass hurts,my hands hurt,my arms hurt, my wallet hurts...........................ahhhhh...............there is no track day..............there is no track day............there is no track day............ahhhhhhhhhh.............:chill
HAHA I bet you were the first one on the list.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Ahh come bill what else you got to do on new years, if you read to post from the jennings site, they said the keg will be tapped after the track day. Bet you'll go now.:redflip I really wish i could have went to the last trackday but it looks like were on a different schedule than the rest of the world.:rant

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
No way I'll be able to ride any that weekend. Too much alchy in my blood.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hatch you have all day Saturday to purge your system before Sunday. I was hoping we would ride together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts