Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

New Year's Song?

791 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Redrider2k2 
#1 ·
What is the new year's song that you always hear that's played/sung as midnight passes on New Year's? Lyrics?

#3 ·
Silence, cause I'm usually not around music when the new year rolls over. Sometimes it's better.

#5 ·
Whatever the Stereo is blasting at the time I guess:shrug

#9 ·
hmmmmmmmm, seems to mostly be anything that goes: "KICKBASSKICKBASSKICKBASSKICKBASS" at a tempo of at least 120bpm...... past that I have no idea who makes them anymore. Hey, I do remember SNAP though. I think 50 Cent probably got a lot of play this year....... In The Club just infects your brain, even people that hate rap love it. As long as it's not Brown Eyed Girl or CLosing Time there won't be any trouble.

#10 ·
LOL Scot. Did you get the rest of the album yet? You should if you haven't.
BTW, I have it on credible sources that Scot in fact was jamming out to Jodeci as 2004 rolled into place. It may have been Shai but most of us believe it was Jodeci.

#15 ·
sonick said:
hmmmmmmmm, seems to mostly be anything that goes: "KICKBASSKICKBASSKICKBASSKICKBASS" at a tempo of at least 120bpm...... past that I have no idea who makes them anymore. Hey, I do remember SNAP though. I think 50 Cent probably got a lot of play this year....... In The Club just infects your brain, even people that hate rap love it. As long as it's not Brown Eyed Girl or CLosing Time there won't be any trouble.
*thread jack*

:hi

LTNS. :(

Hows business?

*end thread jack*

#17 ·
PrtclMn001 said:
+1

what's up man.
You guys are talking to a post from 2 years ago:laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.